Self taught one's spreads

Teranar

Selftaught one's spreads

I realized that being selftaught I can show everyone my original, uninfluenced spreads! And people can tell me if there are ones out there that match my spreads!

The first one is my circle spread:

.......12....1X2...6

(1X2 means lay card 2 crossing card 1)

Card 1 and 2 are where you are now
3, 4, and 5 are where you have been, 6,7, and 8 are where you are headed, 9, 10, and 11 are what will happen, and 12, 13 and 14 is to what end will it come to.
I can also fexibly interpret it to other situations making it the one I use the most. :)

The second one I use to 'check up' on friends.
Keep the person in mind when you shuffle the cards.

......11, 12, 13, 14
.......7X8.....9X10
..5X6.....1X2.....3X4

Cards 1 and 2 is their relationship to themselves. Cards 3 and 4 is their relationship to their friends. Cards 5 and 6 is their relationship to their family. Cards 7 and 8 is their relationship to their love (Be it their crush, ex boy/girlfriend, some person who likes them, the cards will tell you what), cards 9 and 10 is their relationship to you, and cards 11, 12, 13, and 14 is anything else you should know. Then you know what's up in their lives, and possibly help them! :)

I also have another spread that helps a person make a decision, but I rarely use it in public because it looks like a swastika, and thanks to the Nazis that's seen as 'evil' by society.

.............111.1X1.111

The 1s stand for cards, and the center 1x1 means to cross them.
The center cards you can choose. that is where you are now. Think to yourself one possible course of action, and lay the cards out accordingly. Think of another path, and lay cards out for that. Do this for all 4 paths, and the best one will become clear! :)

More of mine will come!

Zhritza

oooh, I want to try these but I fear that all the cards will befuddle me... I'll try to get my gumption up because these are very enticing. Thank you so much for sharing wisdom from your creekbed, teranar :*

ladycj

I like that last one. Whenever it comes to outcomes I always wonder which path it means. This way I could check out different possibilities.

Neat!

WolfSpirit

I love that decision spread too !
I normally do a spread with two possibilities. Hope I can try it out soon...

Major Tom

Re: Selftaught one's spreads

Teranar said:
The second one I use to 'check up' on friends.

Fascinating! I'm very tempted to try this. I wonder what others might make of the ethics of it? })

Teranar said:
I also have another spread that helps a person make a decision, but I rarely use it in public because it looks like a swastika, and thanks to the Nazis that's seen as 'evil' by society.[/B]

The Nazis did so much damage to the world! Couldn't you reverse the swastika? Make it a mirror image of the one the Nazis used?

More of mine will come! [/B][/QUOTE]

Very inventive! I look forward to seeing more. :)

juice

Reversing wouldn't help because people would still see a swastika.... I'm adding you layouts to my notes. I guess I should post my variation to different thread. Keep'm coming. Looks good.

catlin

Hi there,

Woohoo, I see there is another one out there using a swastika spread! I created mine last year but only use it for myself but I have to admit that I will try out yours and compare it with mine.

Teranar

catlin said:
Hi there,

Woohoo, I see there is another one out there using a swastika spread! I created mine last year but only use it for myself but I have to admit that I will try out yours and compare it with mine.

Could you post yours? I'd love to see it!

Qolus said:
oooh, I want to try these but I fear that all the cards will befuddle me... I'll try to get my gumption up because these are very enticing. Thank you so much for sharing wisdom from your creekbed, teranar :*

I have a tendancy of using several cards, or less than normal. But here's another one I use. It uses a lot of cards, sometimes all the cards in a deck, and I've never done it alone, usually with 2 or 3 people with me. I've also only done it 3 times. I call it the universe spread because its so big. (its also suprisingly accurate) Its also based on everything being interlocked in some way. Choose an important subject, make sure its something or someone important. It must have a lot of influence in your life or lives if there are multipile people doing the reading.

You start by taking your chosen subject and doing a spread you know and like. I like using my path 'swastika' spread. Now choose another subject, then shuffle the deck again (VERY IMPORTANT) and choose a spread on your new subject, and lay it out near the above spread. interperit as you would, but then connect the 2 spreads with 3 cards. (I sometimes use the ends of the swastika as the center of a new reading) The center card is their relation to each other, and the end cards are how they affect each other. Now think of a subject that could affect you or what you're reading or something that may have even popped up in the reading. Do another spread on it. Then connect it wiht your original subject and your second subject. Be sure between spread groups to reshuffle the deck, but to leave all the cards out. When ever you do a new subject spread connect it with all the other spreads you have down. If it seems you have hit a dead end but you or another reader feels you're not done (You'll feel wether its done or not) start a fresh spread, still reshuffling, seperate on another subject and link it with your others. I've always come up with exactly all the cards when I finish my last spread group and connect it. This spread, though its really about 9 smaller spreads, is suprisingly accurate, and always tells me things I wouldn't know about otherwise. Me and everyone else who does it always feel really tired after its finished.