Situational Guide Thread

Mimers

This is the first and only spread I have come up with and can be used for help in just about any situation.

2*6

1. What am I doing right?
2. What am I doing wrong?
3. What do I need to tap into to make things better (the imfamous advise card)
4 Likely outcome if I continue as I am.
5. Likely outcome if I continue what I am doing right and take the advise card.
6The gift that all this is moving toward.

Please let me know what you think of my spread and any changes you would make of it. Or better descriptions, or what kind of questions your would ask with it! How you would tweek it change it or turn it inside out....

Thanks!
Mimers

jeank74

Hello Mimers,

Thank you for sharing this spread. Just a few questions for you, what was the inspiration of this spread and how did you come about to make this spread? Have you ever used this spread for yourself and other people?

Just curious...as a tarot beginner myself. Thank you.

Trogon

Howdy Mimers... Good spread... thanks for sharing it with us. I would say the only thing I would "tweak" would be the #2 card... instead of the phrase "what am I doing wrong" I would make it a little less negative. Perhaps "what am I doing that needs to be changed" or "where do I need to make improvments".

Just a thought...

Mimers

Thanks guys!

Jean - my inspiration for this was kind of 2 fold. First, I really wanted to create my own spread. I wanted to give it a try.

Second is I wanted to look at where my life was going and didn't feel like doing a cc spread. I looked through my journal and books for a spread to use and just couldn't find one that worked. So I made my own!

Major Tom - the fact that I put 'what am I doing wrong' just makes it more a 'Mimi' spread. I am such a to the point person and I have a hard time when people start beating around the bush with me. I like that straight forward in your face kind of answer.

Thanks guys!

Mimi

Sterlyn

Mimers,
I like this spread, direct to the point, nothing extra that you don't need for some questions. I absolutely suck at creating my own spreads, so lately i have been snarfing up other peoples, and putting them in my journal. Consider your spread snarfed, with appropriate accreditation of course.

Mimers

Snarf all you want, Honey :D