First Footing/End of Year Spread

Winterchild

I wanted an end of year quick spread, so designed this one, after a few plays! It is to show where we excelled in our life journey and personal growth in the past year, what we want or need to leave behind, and what we should pack in our rucksack to take with us when we go first footing!

Happy New Year to all of you here at AT, thank you for an amazing 2012 here, and long may we walk together :)

First Footing Spread

1****2****3

1. What you will leave behind in your footprints as you leave the old year
2. Your biggest path of growth this past year
3. What you will take with you as you step into the new year

Enjoy!!

newlillith

I love this! It's going in my tarot spread booklet. Thanks so much!

Winterchild

Great!

I am honoured :) Hope it works well for you...... I haven't done my reading yet...... can't decide what deck to use.... the big question!!!

janie144

Happy New Year

Thanks for sharing this Winterchild, it is just what I was looking for. I wanted to do an end/beginning of the year spread but all I could find were big elaborate 12+ cards ones and as I have been ill with the flu all over the holidays I haven't got the energy nor the inclination for them, this one is perfect :)

Selkie Lass

Thanks for posting the spread! I copied this into my tarot journal and I'll have to try it out tonight with my steampunk tarot I got for the Winter Solstice.

Winterchild

Big Spreads

Thanks for sharing this Winterchild, it is just what I was looking for. I wanted to do an end/beginning of the year spread but all I could find were big elaborate 12+ cards ones and as I have been ill with the flu all over the holidays I haven't got the energy nor the inclination for them, this one is perfect :)

I could only find the big elaborate ones and often I find I get more out of a smaller spread. I need to be in the mood for the long ones and like you I am too tired at the moment!

Mind you, I drew my cards and promptly turned them face down as I got the Tower in position 3!!!

hopena

Oops, I didn't see this one. :D I might try this one instead.