The bonefire has landed

strings of life

MoonGypsy has started her Wednesday Postie Vigil...:p
If my good buddy, Aurarcana has received hers today...i am very hopeful
Mine is just around the corner...:)
You should get it soon and will absolutely love it :love:!

MoonGypsy

You should get it soon and will absolutely love it :love:!

Thanks, my dear sister! i am really excited, and i just know it is going to rock my socks off! :D i think mine was the first one posted...so my excitement has really been building...:D

MoonGypsy

Wednesday came and went...No BoneFire ..maybe Thursday... :love:

avalonian

Mine arrived today (I'm in the UK).

:heart: :) :heart:

Amazing deck. Absolutely love it!

And the LWB is brilliant, one of the few that I have not been able to resist reading.

:) :) :)

MoonGypsy

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

...(((gasp)))...Nothing i can attempt to utter, will do this magnificent deck justice...

Each vibrant painting is a Masterpiece...

i am completely and totally awestruck by it's Celestial Magick...

As i gaze at each glorious card...my heart pounds harder and my eyes are flooding tears...

This incredible Deck is PURE POETRY! The Paintings are so vivid and alive...!

i feel very grateful and privileged...

Thank You so much, Gabi, for sharing your vision with the world!

i admit i am still sitting here with my mouth agape...totally and joyfully gobsmacked!:love:

When i am able to, i definitely am going to need to purchase a backup of this incredible treasure...;) :heart:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

P.S. Lest i forget, due to my reverie :p--The printing and matte cardstock are silky and beyond compare! The lovely pouch fits like a glove; and i so appreciate all the extra special touches--like the hand painted heart and twine closure. And the handwritten lwb is the cherry on top of this delectable and sumptuous creative Parfait of Delight! :heart:

strings of life

MoonGypsy, I thought of you when I was looking at the cards last night! I spent a good 45 minutes just looking at the cards before I went to bed last night. Some of them make me want to laugh, cry and every emotion in between. The colors explode on the cards, bright and bold.

VGimlet

Wow, finally had a chance to get this deck out, and look through it today. What a gorgeous deck, and the matte finish is especially excellent, might I add.

I have to ask though - do you have dogs Gabi? Or cats? Maybe kids who might have touched it? Because 'Brina, my middle Saint Bernard, took one sniff of this deck and her tail started wagging MADLY (she hits both sides of her body when she wags) and she snuffled and wagged and even gave a little moan when she smelled it. :D

Need I say this is generally NOT her normal reaction to tarot cards, but more like she was welcoming a friend into the house.

strings of life

Wow, finally had a chance to get this deck out, and look through it today. What a gorgeous deck, and the matte finish is especially excellent, might I add.

I have to ask though - do you have dogs Gabi? Or cats? Maybe kids who might have touched it? Because 'Brina, my middle Saint Bernard, took one sniff of this deck and her tail started wagging MADLY (she hits both sides of her body when she wags) and she snuffled and wagged and even gave a little moan when she smelled it. :D

Need I say this is generally NOT her normal reaction to tarot cards, but more like she was welcoming a friend into the house.
It's funny you me mention that because my cat kept smelling and was very interested in the felt bag when I was looking at the cards in bed one night ago. Makes me wonder...

Isn't this deck so unique and different? I'm a deck flip flopper (an ongoing thing with me), but I'm smitten with this one. I have already started taking notes on the cards.

wooden-eye

Hi lovely people.
I am just about managing to read the posts people have made about Bonefire. I have grinned an cheered so much. I am travelling right now as some of you may have read and unfortunately my 3g connection is getting ever worse. I reckon about 90% of my attempts to load pages lead to failure. The timing of this is clearly very bad as i am presenting like a flake. If you are wanting me or a deck and are finding i am non responsive. This is because i cannot communicate. Not i will not.
The Nortern parts of Aus struggle for mobile internet connection.It is rather like the dial up of 12 years ago where you could make a cup of tea while apage loaded and you got chucked off when you were trying to win an ebay auction.
That said i am in sizable town for 48 hours and am catching up.
On another subject VGimlet. The bonefire decks were compiled at my sister Sam`s house as we had already left home. My girls 8 and10 helped and her boys 8 & 11 helped long into a frosty evening. Her dog Brandy a brown Irish terrier steadfastly sat under the table just in the way as we worked methodically and would not be shoed for more than afew moments. So yes children and animals got near the decks. Withregards to the felt pouches. I guess it is me the cat might notice as each takes awhile to.make and i have quite abit of contact with- or perhaps the smell is Australia as tha decks have now travelled more than 1200 miles with us
Thank you for the things you have said about Bonefire. I may have to go silent now and again here on aeclectic. But nothing is silent in my head right now. i wish you all and your bonefires well.
I am on my phone so punctuation has desserted. I said along time ago that i hoped that bonefire would work as a tarot deck and that i would be able to read with it. I can. ....i do not expect another tarot to change the world or any one elses world. But this one has changed mine. I have a sence of accomplishment which i am wary of and know will turn on the wheel. But one which i have not felt for many years. .......Gabi