Queen of Cups as feelings

ClareS

Hello,

I drew this card (I can't post the whole reading) as how someone feels about me. How would you interpret this? I take it as their feelings are coming to the surface although they are controlled.

Any views would be very much appreciated.

C.

Thirteen

ClareS said:
I drew this card (I can't post the whole reading) as how someone feels about me. How would you interpret this? I take it as their feelings are coming to the surface although they are controlled.
Good card for how someone feels about you--if you want them to feel a great deal for you. And actually, the Queen/Cups is not one to control her feelings. Elementally she's Water-Water. All emotion. She lets emotions flow and show and isn't afraid to pour them out or explore their depths.

So, this person probably feels very strongly towards you and will likely let you know--though in a passive rather than aggressive manner. The Court of Cups is not going to appear at your door with a dozen red roses and plane tickets to a weekend in Rio. They're more likely to write you anonymous poetry or create a love song which they'd dedicate to a "special friend."

ClareS

Thanks Thirteen.

I think I have been taking her the wrong way about controlling emotions. Thanks Thirteen.

This was in a reading about an ex partner and myself. I find court cards very hard to read in relation to situations, feelings etc. I know I shouldn't be so narrow minded but so often I relate to them as people.

I won't be packing my case then!

WalesWoman

The Queen of Cups is also one of creating... making something from her emotions or inspiration, giving those things substance in an elaborate sort of way.
So maybe he wants to make something more substantial from what he feels.

ClareS

Thanks for taking the time to reply everyone. We aren't together so not sure what to make of his feelings or what he wants to do with them.