Angelite

celticnoodle

Spiral, I've enjoyed each and every post and experience you've had with the angelite crystal. I wanted to add that this crystal is very calming and is also a help to anyone wanting to astral travel. I often use this crystal (and others) for that very purpose. It is also a healing crystal, so if you're ever not feeling well, be sure to carry this crystal with you! I love this crystal myself. :) be careful not to get your angelite wet though, as it is a soft stone and cannot take the water. It is the perfect stone for opening your 3rd eye.

healing wise, its great for circulation, throat (esp. thyroid) issues, and headaches and I'm sure more, but these are the 3 things I recall reaching for my angelite to help me with.

This was just a really weird day.
My daughter had called(my cellphone) and hung up before I could answer....so I called her back but she didn't pick up. I put my phone in my shirtpocket (with the earpiece connected but not in my ear) and continued working. Within the hour (I don't remember who called who) my daughter told me I had called her 18 times and she was scared because she could hear noise but I wasn't saying anything and she was afraid I couldn't talk. After we talked I went into the settings and made sure the auto-dial was turned off.

When I got home I called my friend and left 3 long messages. After about an hour I decided to leave one more....only after less than a minute the phone disconnected.....and then re-dialed his number. I think I tried 3 or 4 more times and the same thing kept happening. At first I thought it was my phone so I left a message saying maybe something was wrong with my phone.....then I thought maybe it was his phone so I left another message. (I thought maybe he had messed with his settings) He left me a message this morning saying he wasn't sure what had happened. When I called back...and left a message....everything was back to normal.

So I have no idea if this had anything to do with my angelite but this was just weird.

could be. Whenever I have spirits/angels/my guides trying to communicate with me, anything electrical--and especially the phones and our tvs will act up. When I do psychic medium readings and conduct the weekly psychic circles, our phone would go out. I had the phone company at my house every week trying to fix the issue a few years ago. They would always remark, "I don't know why YOUR house has such problems! No one else on this street seems to." Well, I did know why--as it only happened when I gave a psychic medium reading or had a circle, but I was not about to tell them---as I feared they'd begin charging me for the visits. When we moved back into our home here a few mos. ago, we decided against getting a land phone for that very reason and only use our cell phones--but still have issues with mine-and it's brand new. :p

I'll start this off by saying every night I put the angelite in my pillowcase and ask that it help connect me to the angels in my dreams and that I can recall those dreams.

This morning is the first dream I remember having this week.......no angels. I was dreaming that someone (I think it was my friend) was holding my glasses and wanted to clean them for me. I can remember water running from a faucet and this person wanting to hold my glasses under the running water. I told this person to please be very careful as I was afraid the left lense would pop out (as it occasionally does in real life) LOL of all things to dream about.

first of all, running water in a dream can indicate that you are becoming enlightened. water is a huge spiritual symbol and so, I would think that is what this dream is about. I'd further go and say perhaps because your friend was going to clean your glasses in this water that you may begin to 'see' your angels soon--so be prepared!

also, it's quite cool that you've seen so many 11's. it is a spiritual number, as you found out. I'm looking forward to your continuing posts here, this thread is great! thank you for sharing your experiences, and like LP has said, it is inspiring. I need to spend more time with my crystals too and I think I begin to do so again today. :)

eta: this is post #11. :D

DownwardSpiral

wow! That is awesome, Spiral! Clearly the crystal is working for you...

Weird about the cell phone thing on Wednesday, because on Tuesday I had a weird experience with my cell phone after buying a pendant made of Super Seven ;p my husband thought I had called, and called me back - just at the moment I was trying to remember what ring size he wore, standing in front of a cabinet full of rings at the crystal shop here. ;p

I think I will start studying mine here, too. You've inspired me :)

in your dream about the lens of the glasses popping out, and the glasses being washed for you, do you think that is some angelic presence trying to get you to see more clearly (washing the glasses) and that the lens popping out may signify that you need to look at things from a different angle, or use your spirit eyes and not your "glasses" eyes...? Also, washing them under running water - maybe telling you to reprogram the crystal, as that is commonly how we program them....like, "wash the crystal under running water, and you may see something that will make your eyes pop out" lol! Just a thought ;p

RE: your phone call.....some things are pretty amazing aren't they?

Thanks for your insights about the dream. My friend and I haven't been doing so well since I've been working with the crystals.....LOL I thought it was telling me to take another/clearer look at our situation.

I do hope you join in : )

DownwardSpiral

In response to CN : )

CN that is too funny....being post #11 : )

Thanks so much for sharing all your insights. Maybe there was more to the dream than I thought so I'll keep my eyes open : )

I think I had read somewhere Angelite is good for Astral Travel......LOL I'm not quite ready for that yet.

DownwardSpiral

Some more weird stuff.....

Something I didn't mention but yesterday as I was waiting to clock out I started to hear a beep. It sounded like it was far away. I thought it was a truck somewhere outside backing up and the sound slowly became louder. LOL then I realised it was the timer in my backpack. After about a minute or so it stopped. When I got to my car I checked to make sure it was off. Not only was it off...the time showed the 25:00 it was set for. This morning while I was digging in my backpack I noticed the time on the timer...13:31.

Then I had barely started work when my Supervisor told me for the past few days my mileage was showing up as 0 on the computer. So I had to check the settings on my scanner and he re-checked them. Then I hit the departure scan and my scanner was showing the ending mileage for the day before.

And a few minutes ago my son told me that for a few hours last night his X-Box and the PC were both showing there was NO internet connection....despite the fact the router was showing a connection.

Edited to add......ok when I hit submit I got a message telling me this was a duplicate post of a message posted 5 minutes earlier...HUH??????

DownwardSpiral

Some more info......

Before I even get to today just a few more things to share.....

On Tues. while I was looking at my Angelite(in the sunlight) I realised it would be good to scry with as it almost immediately clouded over. I tried later that night but just couldn't get the lighting right. I also tried by holding the Angelite and looking into my scrying mirror. I couldn't get anything to come through so I want to try this again.

I have noticed that since working with this crystal...when I'm relaxed and my eyes are closed....more visions are coming through. They don't always make sense but for me this is a big plus....visualising is NOT my strong point : )

I've been carrying this stone in my pocket everyday and although I can't say it's kept me at a constant calm...there has been a few times I was very upset...so I held this stone in my hands and I actually did calm down.

As I had asked for signs that the Angels are with me...... a few days ago I got out my Oracle of Shadows and Light........shuffled and fanned out the cards....closed my eyes and drew a card. Actually I drew 2 cards.(together as I thought it was only one) The first one was Marie Masquerade which perfectly fit the situation between my friend and I and the second was The Angel of Time...so I got my Angel.

And something I forgot to mention...yesterday while delivering the mail there were between 10-15 pieces of mail that had an Angel on the return address label.

DownwardSpiral

Busy, Busy, Busssy.......

I have to say I was hesitant to buy this crystal....and it has more than shown how eager it is to work with me.

No shortage of 11's today......

This morning not even 15 minutes after I had left for work...I was waiting at the light and I noticed a bus had stopped across the street (this street is at a diagonal) HAHAHA it was the #11 bus but this was at an intersection with two completely different streets at least 2-3 miles away from where I saw the bus yesterday. Not even 5 minutes later I caught up to a school bus. As it was making a right turn I noticed the # 11 on the back of the bus.
Then as I was about to cross into the city I work I noticed a sign under the Welcome to the City sign....LOL 311.

Then at work I was listening to my headphones but had shut my CD player off for a few minutes. When I turned it back on...the #11 appeared along with these words from the song "sometimes you get what you need, but you'll always get what you deserve."

No shortage of 11's at work.....I was thinking about the morning and the next 2 pieces of mail I cased..... 911 and then 1011. The very last letter I cased was to 1011. Then the very first parcel I picked up out of my hamper...911

Out on the route I noticed an Angel figurine in a side window...so not in my path. Then the very next house had a piece of mail with the Angel return address label. The very last house on the block also had an envelope with an Angel and the words "Let us Pray for Peace".

I deliver mail to an elementary school and was suprised when a rainbow practically jumped out at me from the pictures posted in the hallway. As I turned I saw another rainbow. So glad it wasn't the number 11 : )

As I continued and thought about the Angels......I looked down only to see another Angel envelope. There were a few other envelopes in the mail that had a really pretty Angel on them as well.

One return address caught my eye.....Over the Rainbow Foundation. I started to get the feeling my Guides were trying to tell me I could use the Angelite for them as well.

And then on the way back to the PO I passed a parked car with a license plate that has 3 letters followed by #11.

Sooooo....if I NEVER see this number again : )

Something I realised this morning was that on Tues night I went to the store and all I have left are two One Dollar bills....so much like the 11. And yet despite the fact I've had plenty of chances to use the ATM machine to draw out more money...I've been content with my two Dollar bills all week.

So I have to say I've more than connected with the Angels and my Guides have been showing their presence as well.

I still have a few meditations I want to try and I thought maybe it's time to try asking for some sort of guidance/or question as well as confirmation that the Angels are giving the guidance. Ok what to ask???? And a sign that lets me know I'm on the right path...but then come to think of it I asked for a sign the other night and then all these 11's started showing up. LOL I was thinking of more of a physical sign.

Plus I still want to try scrying with my Angelite.

To be continued : )...........

Padma

RE: your phone call.....some things are pretty amazing aren't they?

Thanks for your insights about the dream. My friend and I haven't been doing so well since I've been working with the crystals.....LOL I thought it was telling me to take another/clearer look at our situation.

I do hope you join in : )

The funny thing about the phone call was I had already put my pendant of Super 7 on - it enhances telepathy lol!

In regard to your dream, it just struck me because I remember being on the beach with my brother who is now passed away. He was very wise. I was beachcombing and found a piece of seaglass shaped like a lens from glasses, and when he saw it, he said, oh, it's a sign that you aren't looking at things properly...that you can't see what is going on. That's why I commented ;)

Good thing CelticN told you not to actually put the crystal in water! But you can cleanse it in the sun or the moon...

I have read all your subsequent posts, and I have to say, it sounds like you have a very intense connection going with the angels! That's so amazing! Also, in regard to phones and connections and things like that not working, it doesn't surprise me in the least - in this house, I have had all kinds of things happen - all to do with light switches, cables, radios etc unplugging themselves, turning themselves on by themselves, all the rest of it. I have often heard that spirits work through lights, because they borrow the energy to manifest from the connections. Or that it is easier for them to manifest that way, by borrowing the energy. Or, that if you work with Archangel Michael, that he manifests through anything to do with light or fire, and wires carry enough energy to start fires...

I have to get myself some angelite! lol! As to seeing 11's - that's you and me both, the number won't leave me alone! And now my husband is seeing it al the time too ;p

Can't wait for your next post!

Pam O

For anyone who might not know, according to Judy Hall's Crystal Bible (1st volume) pg 60, "Angelite is formed from Celestite (see pg 96) that has been compressed over millions of years, and it shares many qualities with that stone."

I made Angelite earrings with the specific goal: to be able to easily "hear" intuitively what my angels want me to know easily. :) Also "hearing" is associated with the throat chakra since that too is associated with "hearing" what is being said...

celticnoodle

Well Spiral, more interesting posts. Working now must go by fast for you with all these angels following you! :D and, it sure makes for an interesting work day, eh?

As for the things not working properly--though the connection says it is, this happens here to us all the time. I think our issues are due to me and my connections to the spirit world--as that is when it's the strongest, when I'm doing readings. You'll probably notice that as well for you--or when there is an angel trying to tell you something--so be prepared for this to continue! :)

The funny thing about the phone call was I had already put my pendant of Super 7 on - it enhances telepathy lol!
I would love to hear more about this Super 7 pendant! what exactly is it?

In regard to your dream, it just struck me because I remember being on the beach with my brother who is now passed away. He was very wise. I was beachcombing and found a piece of seaglass shaped like a lens from glasses, and when he saw it, he said, oh, it's a sign that you aren't looking at things properly...that you can't see what is going on. That's why I commented ;)
oooh, wow! he was a wise man!

Good thing CelticN told you not to actually put the crystal in water! But you can cleanse it in the sun or the moon...

I have read all your subsequent posts, and I have to say, it sounds like you have a very intense connection going with the angels! That's so amazing! Also, in regard to phones and connections and things like that not working, it doesn't surprise me in the least - in this house, I have had all kinds of things happen - all to do with light switches, cables, radios etc unplugging themselves, turning themselves on by themselves, all the rest of it. I have often heard that spirits work through lights, because they borrow the energy to manifest from the connections. Or that it is easier for them to manifest that way, by borrowing the energy. Or, that if you work with Archangel Michael, that he manifests through anything to do with light or fire, and wires carry enough energy to start fires...
yep. me too! I have a very difficult time changing lightbulbs because the new bulbs often pop and break when I go to screw them into the lamp. It drives the hubby nuts--and esp. when he takes a new lightbulb then from the same pack as I did and has no issues! I'm not a brute--quite the opposite. Also turning on lamps I often pop bulbs. :p not always--but enough that we should consider taking stock in GE lightbulb company. :D

TVs, radios, too--here turn on and off by themselves or won't turn on at all when I push the button. I often cannot watch tv for that reason, because no matter how many times I push the button, it will NOT turn on. :( and yes, you are right, spirits will draw their energy from lights, tvs, computers, clocks, anything electrical and even batteries--cameras too! Also running water. When I hold the psychic circles or do a medium reading for a client, I will often sit close to the bathroom or kitchen and have the water running - at least a trickle, as it helps to bring them through.

I have to get myself some angelite! lol! As to seeing 11's - that's you and me both, the number won't leave me alone! And now my husband is seeing it al the time too ;p

Can't wait for your next post!
same here! I'm really enjoing this thread spiral. :)

For anyone who might not know, according to Judy Hall's Crystal Bible (1st volume) pg 60, "Angelite is formed from Celestite (see pg 96) that has been compressed over millions of years, and it shares many qualities with that stone."

I made Angelite earrings with the specific goal: to be able to easily "hear" intuitively what my angels want me to know easily. :) Also "hearing" is associated with the throat chakra since that too is associated with "hearing" what is being said...
no, I didn't realize this. thank you Pam!

DownwardSpiral

last nights dream.....

When I started working with this crystal one of the things I asked was for it to help connect me to the angels in my sleep and to help me remember those dreams.

Last night I realised that maybe I needed to let it know my intentions everytime I put it in my pillowcase (ok I am a beginner LOL ) So I held it in my hands and asked for its help as written above.

Then I had a disturbing dream but will share for insight. Sorry if this offends anyone and LOL I'm not sure how I'm going to write this but here goes.......

In my dream I was looking at a pamphlet. This pamphlet told a little bit about the life of this girl and services she was offering. There were also some pictures of this girl included in the pamphlet. In my dream I knew this girl....in real life I have no idea who she is. I wasn't reading what was written but was looking at the pictures. Two of them I remember pretty clearly.

In the first one she was standing and the picture was a side view. She was wearing a long skirt and long sleeves. Her hair was pulled back and covered with some sort of knit cap.

In the second one she was sitting in a chair....facing forward. Her hair was down, she was wearing short sleeves and a short skirt. The skirt was pulled up and she wasn't wearing any panties. I could see everything. I was suprised as well as shocked that she would even put that picture in the pamphlet.

This was taking place at some event because I remember her walking around socializing with people.

So two very different sides of her.

The second picture makes me think of "baring" the soul....or that there is no hiding the truth as everything is exposed...nothing is/can be hidden.

One thing I realised was that this dream was in color. My dreams are usually muted??? Greys...black and white.

This dream is off the wall but I did ask to be connected to the angels soooo....any thoughts?