Rohrig Tarot Study Group - cards covered so far

Moonbow

List of threads so far in the study group for the Rohrig Tarot: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/rohrig/

GENERAL THREADS
The Exploration thread that started it all
Rohrig questions
Keywords
Least favourite card
Favourite card
Rohrig rune list

MAJOR ARCANA
Fool
Magus
The High Priestess
The Hierophant
Justice
The Wheel of Fortune
Devil
The Sun

MINOR ARCANA
Wands
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Princess

Swords
Seven
Ten

Cups
Two
Three
Six
Eight
Princess
Prince
Knight

Disks
Ace
Two
Five
Seven
Nine

Please let the Tarot Study Groups moderator know when a new thread is started in this study group so it can be added to this index thread.

Namaste

Thank you so much, Moonbow, for this thread and for taking the time to keep us all organized and on the same page, pardon the pun! :D

contrascarpe

Thanks for the links Moonbow - going to make it easier to catch up here. I keep finding myself drawn closer to this deck and am eager to explore more of the cards.

Dan

lunakasha

Hey Moonbow* (and Namaste and contrascarpe!)

As a newbie just getting started with the Rohrig, I really appreciate this thread...having links to all the study threads makes it much easier for me to find them all!!!

Now, the big question for me is: where do I begin??? :eek:

I am looking forward to discussing these amazingly complex, visually stunning cards with all of you....

:D Luna

Namaste

Dear All,

I am so sorry for my protracted absence, but I was unable to come here over the past few weeks.

I am about to leave on retreat for a few weeks, but if you are willing to put up with the interruption, I would be very happy to continue our explorations as of the end of August. :)

I wish you all a lovely Summer.

Namaste

Little Baron

Will be here waiting Namaste!

Have a lovely summer as well, and look forward to your return.

Best wishes

Yaboot

Moonbow

Bumped.........

because we are ready and raring to go.........

and because Yaboot just cut the keywords off his cards and he now wants to play with them :D

(yep, I'm still thinking of doing it)

Gardener

Just chiming in to say that I'm eager to join the group now that I have naked cards to play with. As I told Lunakasha a couple weeks ago, I had wanted to do a daily draw with Rohrig, but couldn't get past the keywords. No longer a problem.... Go for it Moonbow*!

Moonbow

Come aboard Gardner, we would love to see you naked Rohrigers too! :D

I'm still covering up my keywords at the moment with another card so that I can comtemplate the card without the distraction.

I just posted a thread for the Two of Disks and yesterdays card was the Nine of Wands.......

Little Baron

I must say that seeing all of these Rohrig threads popping up is great - the ones about the cards, the one about the corners and this one, bumping up and sitting at the top of the list. I hope more follow and jump on board with us.

Yaboot