View Single Post
Citizen

catti 
Re: Re: numbers part 1

Quote:
Originally posted by Trogon
Hi Catti... Interesting thought... and yes, I've seen some layouts such as you describe... I think this is what you mean;

....5..1/2..6......9

Is that right?

that is one of the greatest things about these forums... we get to discuss these differences and similarities and find new things that work for us and help us to discover how to redesign a spread which doesn't work for us.

This is, in part why I designed my CC spread, the lay out of it, the way I did. The past is to the left, future to the right. Basis at the bottom, hidden influences above (where we might not see them), and so on. I lay the cards out in the order I do, because that is what works for me. As I mentioned, I have seen CC's where the cards are layed out in the order you describe, but the flow just didn't jive with what I feel for the CC.

Hope this answers your question...

well yes it yes answer my question and it seems like we agree. it is fascinating to see everyone explain there version. btw i thought i had posted earlier a diagram of my cc spread but it may have been on another thread, apologies if my post was confusing
Top   #32