View Single Post
Star clad

Padma 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genna View Post
Now, at last, I have all three; charmingly old-time Original KipperKarten, Mystical Lenormand by Regula Elizabeth
Fierchter and Urban Trsch, and the elegant Fin de Sicle Kippercards by Ciro Marchetti, and right now Mystical Kipper is my favourite. It is warm, full of expression and interesting details and there are animals on all cards like in Mystical Lenormand; I admire this style. I have not read for more than about a month with any of them, so Im a newbie, but they are very charming; all three decks. Im going to use them all.
I also find them accurate, so far. I did a GT with Mystical Kipper, and it was very accurate.

Love and Light, Genna.
I have all three decks as well, and also prefer the Mystical. It's quirky, so that suits me They all read well, though, and so far, all accurate. I have yet to do a GT - last one I did with the Kipper was last March. I'll have to try it again. I did learn them to an extent, last year, but then had put them aside for the Lennies again (I keep going back to those). So I will apply myself a bit more with the Kippers.
Top   #34