past lives spreads

zorya

this has probably been requested before but..........:)

i hate to ask the cards the same questions, over and over,
so, i would like to find the perfect past lives spread. one that has stood the test of time. one that does not include such positions as the; was i important position or; was i married position.
i'm sure there are many out there, but it would be great to see them all in one place (not to mention saving lazy me lots of research time!) lol
thanks!
:OL zorya

Maan

U have a 13 card past live spread that i have used often with succes its is on www.tarotmoon.com.
I'm affraid you still have to search a little this way ;)

Kazz

hi there
i have just printed one off the net and used it last night ....I have never read a past lives spread ...but i must say it was quite straight forward

I will try and give it to you
here goes

9 10
8 11
7 12

1 6
2 5
3 4

1 & 7- "who" were you
2 & 8- what was done with this lifetime (these lifetimes)
3 & 9- life purpose
4 & 10- was that purpose realized?
5 & 11- what came with you for this lifetime? (what baggage did yo bring back?)
6 & 12- how it manifests right now (how the baggage is affecting you now?)
13- current lifes purpose

well there you go

i must say 1-6 is one past life
7-12 is your last past life
13 is of course now
it show the last 2 past lives

well now i am rambling
I hope this works for you

bye for now

:TQC

Kazz

ooops!!!
I didn't put in the ... it's supposed to look like this

sorrry about that

Kaz

zorya,
in the studygroups forum, general section, we did a great past life spread. people have posted their spreads there as well.
it's konraad's past life spread, and very detailed descibed how to do it by thirteen (also wrote tarot basics).
you need to put the forum to "from beginning" and then you seen them. check it out.

kaz

Maan

He Kazz that was exactly the spread that i meant with the past life spread on tarotmoon.
It is a really good spread don't you think?
It gave me a lot of insights about myself

Kazz

yeah it is Maan!

i have never read a past lives spread before and when i got this one (through info in this forum) i thought i would give it a go last night . i wasn't sure how it read but i posted some of the reading in (your readings) section to get a bit of help in understanding my reading a bit better ....please feel free to put in some of your info on this

thanx a bunch

zorya

thanks kazz and maan,
i think you're both giving me the same spread so it must be a good one!!! i checked out konraad's spread also, hmmmm which to choose?

phirefly

my brother and i each agreed to swap readings for each other using this spread. i'll have to wait for mine since the one i gave him left him with too much to think about. i was really surprised at how well it went and how there was a continuity between the lives, a connection that lead to the current life purpose. and conflicting lessons/baggage that are holding him back from reaching that goal.

anyway, thanks for the spread :}

FloatingFeathers

I know this is a vey old thread, but I had to add my coment to it. What a wonderful and insightful spread to use. I am very new to this and was looking for something "simple" that I would be able to understand clearly. Well, it took me about an hour, and I loved every minute of it! It made total sense to me and gave me some insight about some unwarranted fears that I have had since I was a child. I feel more intune with where I am coming from and where I am going.

Thank you for this spread! I will keep this one for future use.

FloatingFeathers