Queen of Pentacles as a Man

Friture

How would you see this man's personality if he is represented by the Queen of Pentacles?

1. Warm, trustworthy and stable
2. Enjoys the comfortable things in life
3. Down to earth
4. Resourceful
5. Will do any service for others

On the negative side
1. Spendthrift
2. Potential gold-digger

Would love more insights :)

PAMUYA

How would you see this man's personality if he is represented by the Queen of Pentacles?

1. Warm, trustworthy and stable
2. Enjoys the comfortable things in life
3. Down to earth
4. Resourceful
5. Will do any service for others

On the negative side
1. Spendthrift
2. Potential gold-digger

Would love more insights :)

A stay at home Dad.. takes care of the house and kids, I agree with what you have listed. One who takes care of their own, not what most would call a "manly man", more femanite qualities.

tarotcognito

''A man who likes to cook,'' comes to my mind.

I gotta get me one of those. ;)

Sulis

The court cards don't represent genders or the actual sexes. Queens have feminine, watery qualities but they can represent men or women so a man represented by this queen would have a similar type of personality to that of a woman.
Queens are mature and have an understanding of their element.

So a Queen of Pentacles is someone who trusts their own practical abilities. He or she is nurturing, a family person but also someone who is good at business and with finances. They can provide for others on quite a small amount. A Queen of Pentacles is a home-maker but is very grounded and so could be quite a nature lover. This is someone who is realistic and practical, someone with their feet planted firmly on the ground, definitely not an 'airy fairy' type. This person is a good leader but he's not afraid to roll his sleeves up and get stuck in. A doer rather than a thinker but an excellent manager of people and time too.

Friture

A stay at home Dad.. takes care of the house and kids, I agree with what you have listed. One who takes care of their own, not what most would call a "manly man", more femanite qualities.

Good with chores probably? Thank you for this insight :)

Friture

The court cards don't represent genders or the actual sexes. Queens have feminine, watery qualities but they can represent men or women so a man represented by this queen would have a similar type of personality to that of a woman.
Queens are mature and have an understanding of their element.
:)

So a Queen of Pentacles is someone who trusts their own practical abilities. He or she is nurturing, a family person but also someone who is good at business and with finances. They can provide for others on quite a small amount. A Queen of Pentacles is a home-maker but is very grounded and so could be quite a nature lover. This is someone who is realistic and practical, someone with their feet planted firmly on the ground, definitely not an 'airy fairy' type. This person is a good leader but he's not afraid to roll his sleeves up and get stuck in. A doer rather than a thinker but an excellent manager of people and time too.

An excellent entrepreneur.

Thank you for your insight, I should learn more about court cards :)