Favorite Court Card

Edge

Maybe it's been done before but then again there's nothing new under the sun anyway. So whats your favorite court card in the Thoth deck? I'm a big fan of the Knight of Wands. I run into this one often in spreads. I really love his energy although he does have a mean streak as I discovered the other day. Anyways just trying to generate some discussion here. SO whats your favorite card and why, care to share? :)

TenOfSwords

Princess of Disks.

She's the perfect symbolic representation of the love of my life in her positive aspects... She's in the negative aspect now though so we're not talking lol

Zephyros

The Queen of Swords. Definitly. Strong, defiant, cold. She's beautiful. Quite a Diva:)

ravenest

Prince of Wands. For me he represents the conciousness of the New Aeonic male. Intrepid, forging a pathway perilous, Sidhartha (Hesse version). I also love reading the character description of him in BoT. Is AC trying to describe himself here?

hope

Princess of Disks. I rarely see her in a reading, but she will always have a special place in my heart.

She was how I knew I was pregnant.

-Hope

unicursalhex

Princess of disks, most definatley. She is us...

gorgeousbutterfly

princess of cups, with her turtle. she looks like she is loving and ready to show the world her alturism.

SarahRose

Princess of Cups - she's beautiful!!!

Edge

ravenest said:
Prince of Wands. For me he represents the conciousness of the New Aeonic male. Intrepid, forging a pathway perilous, Sidhartha (Hesse version). I also love reading the character description of him in BoT. Is AC trying to describe himself here?

I'm sure, AC definitely favored this card. But I'm sure you already knew that.

yummymallow

My mind keeps changing on which court card I adore, because all of them are wonderful! But at the moment, I'm settling with the Prince of Cups. The card is so invigorating, a very keen representative of cardinal water, with the water from the cup sprining out to cleanse everything. I love how it's so animate and in motion for a cups card.