Justice as feelings?

liberated inferno

I asked how a co-worker felt about me and I pulled out Justice (upright). I am using the Golden tarot deck.

This person sees me as fair, honest and strong. But in the picture, it looks like there is a struggle to balance fairness as well.

here is a picture of the card in question:

http://goldentarot.com/majust.htm

I've seen this card more as an event, than a person per se. Not that there aren't fair people, I just always got the feeling of karmic forces when this card shows up in a reading.

I only pulled this card for this reading so there aren't any other cards to this question.

nisaba

Perhaps this person sees you as a bit of a dragon-for-fairness, carrying workplace justice a little too far. I have a couple of decks which feature a police uniform on this card.

Grizabella

When you look at most Justice cards, you'll see that there's a scale there. We use scales to weigh things, including pros and cons. I think I'd read this as saying that this other person hasn't formed an opinion yet. They're still deciding what they think of you.

YDM42

I would read this as "the feeling is mutual"....

liberated inferno

Interesting on all counts. I can be a stickler for "justice" as I am always after the truth and fairness for everyone, not just myself.

Although being that it was someone else's feelings for me I can see how they haven't really decided what to think of me yet, good angle that I didn't even think of.

And considering that the Justice card brings to mind balance and i guess a sense of equality, I can see how this could be a card that involves both of us because she and I aren't exactly seeing eye to eye on certain office stuff.

Thank you!