Couple's Past-Life Relationship

Kittaine

All the positions in this spread refer to the past life. It can involve any two people, whether they've met in their present lives or not. :)

***Person 2***Relationship***Person 1****
************27**28**29************
***25**26*****21**22*****23**24***
***13**14*****19**20*****11**12****
****9**10*****17**18******7**8****
***4**5**6****15**16*****1**2**3***

I hope this spread makes sense. @_@ It's quite long, as you can see.

To make it more sensible, the column on the right is about Person 1, the one on the left is about Person 2, and the one in the middle is about their relationship with each other.

1-3. Who Person 1 was in this past life
4-6. Who Person 2 was in this past life
7-8. Person 1's family background
9-10.Person 2's family background
11-12.Person 1's profession/social standing
13-14.Person 2's profession/social standing

15-16.How they met or come to know of each other (it's also possible they
didn't meet at all; this should be supported by the next cards)
17-18.How their relationship progressed throughout their lives
19-20.Person 1's main feelings for Person 2
21-22.Person 2's main feelings for Person 1

23-24.How Person 1's life ended
25-26.How Person 2's life ended

27-29.Their shared karmic lessons

rcb30872

Hi Kittaine

Great spread, definitely have to give this one a go at some stage!

Does this have to apply to a current relationship, I mean in the context if you want to know about this in relation to an ex and you??

Bec

Kittaine

I designed this spread so that it can be about any two people, whether they've met each other in the present life or not. :) All the positions in this spread refer to the past life.

autumn star

I like this spread - it's very indepth :) The number of cards could seem overwhelming though - but I think that this is a great spread :)

redfairy

hi

great sounding spread. thanks for sharing

December Fairy

I like the this. Going to try it.

Azarial

I have managed to tackle the Chakra Cross spread, however it did take me 2 and a half hours to finish. This one looks like a great one to tackle now! I will let you know how it goes.

~Azarial~

Whitestar

Hi Kittaine,

I have a question. IF the 2 people have NOT met in a past life, what cards would you expect to see (just a couple of for instances would help me out) in positions 15-22?

Thanks!
Whitestar

Kittaine

Whitestar said:
Hi Kittaine,

I have a question. IF the 2 people have NOT met in a past life, what cards would you expect to see (just a couple of for instances would help me out) in positions 15-22?

Thanks!
Whitestar

Hi, Whitestar! That's a great question! Glad you asked it! Well, to answer it...

I think the reader would mostly have to rely on his/her intuition for the answer, not on the cards themselves. But I would expect cards like the High Priestess, the Moon, the 4 of Swords, The Hermit, The Hanged Man, the 8 of Swords, or the 7 of Cups to come up. Based on my experience these are usually the cards that appear when something didn't happen. Of course, it could be different for every reader.

The Moon, the High Priestess, and 7 of Cups because that event remained only as a "potential", stuck in someone's fantasies. I would also interpret the 7 of Cups to mean that one of the two people involved was something like a celebrity, and the other just admired them from afar.

4 of Swords, the Hanged Man, The Hermit, and 8 of Swords = there was "arrested development", or quite literally isolation.

Would love to hear other readers' take on this.

bleu_bell

Wow, what an interesting idea. I'm adding it to my journal. Thanks. :)