Dreaming in Color: Etheral Deck

lunakasha

Did I hear someone say.....SALE???!!! (my favorite word) })

Thanks for the input, it sounds like a wonderful deck!!!

It is soooo beautiful....nice to hear it is readable as well.

Thanks lark....another one SOLD (soon I hope!) *runs off to find sale*

:) Luna

Annabelle

For anyone who missed the sale at Mindy's web site, you can buy the Dreaming in Color deck on sale for only $18 from the Astroamerica web site! I'm not sure if it's ok to post the link or not, so I'm not going to risk it, but the site is easy to find.

By the way, my copy of the Dreaming in Color deck arrived yesterday, and I immediately fell in love with it. The quality of the cards is exceptional - it surpassed my expectations.

Stacie Hammel

If you want to get the deck on sale, may I suggest Walmart.com? They are the lowest priced, and provide the best service. Do a Froogle search to find them quickly, just enter "Dreaming in Color deck" in Froogle.

:)

Thordia

I've just ordered a set as part of a group buy and I am so excited- I had never heard of this deck before last week and I was blown away when I went to the website- such beautiful cards! I am really looking forward to playing with them :)

BodhiSeed

Cards stuck together

I just received the "Dreaming in Color" deck, and it is beautiful. However, when I unwrapped the plastic wrap to look at the cards several were stuck firmly together. When I gently pried them apart, off came part of the picture on each one. I am heartbroken! I have emailed Mindy to see if she could provide a solution.
Many Blessings,
Bodhran
Follow Up: Mindy emailed me back several hours after I emailed her about the cards. I told her which cards were affected, and she agreed to mail those to me to replace the ones that were ruined. My heart has been mended thanks to Mindy!

bladeraven

I apologized for this being late in posting but I GOT THE DECK!! *doing flips*..It was evacuated with me when I left due to Rita...but *kissing and drooling on the deck*...It's a great joy to give it a home here....

SunChariot

bodhran said:
I just received the "Dreaming in Color" deck, and it is beautiful. However, when I unwrapped the plastic wrap to look at the cards several were stuck firmly together. When I gently pried them apart, off came part of the picture on each one. I am heartbroken! I have emailed Mindy to see if she could provide a solution.
Many Blessings,
Bodhran
Follow Up: Mindy emailed me back several hours after I emailed her about the cards. I told her which cards were affected, and she agreed to mail those to me to replace the ones that were ruined. My heart has been mended thanks to Mindy!

I had the exact same experience when I got mine. It is a lovely deck, but two of my cards stuck together and one was ruined when I got them apart. And yes Mindy was very kind and understanding about replacing the ruined one.

Oh and I do love my deck. Not only is it very beautiful, but it has always worked very well for me as well.:)

Bar

Emeraldgirl

I got this deck about a week ago from traotgarden. I had no problems with the cards sticking together. I have found the cards to be beautiful and very calming and soothing even the more negative cards.

Jewel-ry

:thumbsup:

Just want to add my thoughts to those already expressed in this thread. This deck is amazing! So expressive! When I first opened it, I covered each word and in many cases was able to predict (with little variation) the general meaning of the card and that was on first viewing without any in depth study or meditation.

I am absolutely blown away by these cards!