Job Hunting w. Crystals

osami2717

Hi. In mid-September I will be needing to find a new job. I have my resume updated and know all about how to dress/act at an interview to give the best impression I can, but I wouldn't mind a bit of 'help'.

Are there any crystals out there that can help boost my confidence or help me focus. Any essential oils I could use would also be helpful. I'd like to be able to take them with me on interviews. Kind of like good luck.

Any information would be seriously appreciated. I'm really nervous/scared. My mom's boyfriend has been looking for a job for 5 months.

FantasyWorld

Not a crystal but....

Take a whole nutmeg with you! Put in your purse or pocket...

sharpchick

You can program just about any green crystal during the waxing moon (waxing = increase), then carry it with you as an amulet.

chrisam-crystals

carnelian is excellent for helping with self-confidence, carry rowan berries for good luck and drink fennel tea to calm your nerves.

jue xx

Elysianfaery

Citrine would be good to calm your nerves and increase your confidence.

Turquoise would also be good because it helps with clear communication and positive thinking.

Good luck!

Razordance

I like to carry a piece of Tiger Eye in my pocket on a job interview.

MCsea

Good luck with finding a financially sustaining and soul happy employment, I agree with the suggestions above, tiger eye, turquoise, blue topaz....

Keep in mind what type of work you want to do, and maybe get a stone like that to help manifest that into your life - copper for intellectual, pink-green coloured stones for healing, purple for spiritual pursuits - just an idea

good luck

MARINA

osami2717

thanks everyone. I actually do have some tigers eye...just need to find it since I had to move in with my mom on the 1st. And I'm sure my sister might have a green stone she'd be willing to lend me.

I'm looking for a job in a clericall capacity. I was a file clerk for an occupational health clinic for 10 years before I got married. I'd like to go back to something similar...

I'll let you know how things go.

tarotbear

FantasyWorld said:
Take a whole nutmeg with you! Put in your purse or pocket...

I always thought the 'Gambler's Nutmeg Charm' was only for money, but I suppose a charm is a charm is a charm... It's made with a whole nutmeg with a small hole drilled into it, filled with a drop or two of Mercury {Mercury is toxic, BTW}, sealed with red sealing wax, and annointed with an oil - can't remember which. They are 'Blessed' and then put in a red flannel bag and kept in the pocket. If it falls out of the pocket or hits the floor you need to throw it away and get a new one....

Good Luck!

garfield

hey! its a good thing that tigers eye, citine and aventurine is easily bought in different stores. :)