Zan and BC's Excellent Thoth Adventure: The Magus

zan_chan

Bat Chicken said:
Thanks Scion! :D
I want to be on the notification list for that book...

Yeah, what she said :thumbsup:

Bat Chicken said:
I wonder why I waited so long to do this...?

You just knew that someday your prince would come... ;)

Meanwhile, I wonder if all this decan talk could be split into a new "Zan & BC" thread for when we eventually get to the Minors and their decans... I hate to have it lost here, and I hate to have the Magus get lost in his own thread...

Bat Chicken

zan_chan said:
Meanwhile, I wonder if all this decan talk could be split into a new "Zan & BC" thread for when we eventually get to the Minors and their decans... I hate to have it lost here, and I hate to have the Magus get lost in his own thread...
Perhaps we can have a thread that looks at themes in the minors when we get there - and link it from there.

I have so much to read, I am not sure where to go next. Starting to consider printing :bugeyed: a couple of the books I cannot get 'in print'. The "Vision and The Voice" keeps coming up in footnotes...

Grigori

zan_chan said:

OK done :)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=141250

I've left all posts in this thread for context's sake, but also put a copy of those connected to the decans in the new thread linked to above. If we could direct further decan talk to the new thread and continue with The Magus here, that would be grand :)

zan_chan

Thanks a lot, Grigori - appreciate it :thumbsup: