Sabian Symbol Study Group: Aries Degree 4 - #4

mooncat2

:) Thank you, Tink..............I wish I had your way with words. I love the battery comparison...........definitely the sort of imagery that stays in the mind.

tink27

mooncat2 said:
:) Thank you, Tink..............I wish I had your way with words. I love the battery comparison...........definitely the sort of imagery that stays in the mind.

Thank you mooncat2, (blush), it is your creative input and the input of others that inspires me.

Thanks.

tink :love:

huredriel

Mooncat2 said:
The number 4 builds, constructs, gives form to.........very much the Aries/Emperor.
So perhaps this is the first part of the journey to manifestation ........ Aries 1, the bringing forth of the new ....... Aries 2, the planting ....... and then Aries 3, the visualisation and group efforts ........ here the structure and stability is actually getting put in place?

PS ....... hmmmm interesting that there's water in your picture ........ makes me wonder if its one of the streams that will take you back out into the ocean (Aries 1?).

huredriel

Mooncat ....... that image brought a thought to my head ...... *the sands of time* ..... and also for although this is about creation, perfection even in the finished result ....... there is still also the need to enjoy the journey ..... the inner child and its joy ..... and not only that, but the children's toys include a clown, what a lovely connection to Aries 2!

Oh and the turtle just caught my eye ....... turtle as a symbol of Mother Earth ........ who of course provides for us, nurtures us ...... and helps us to grow from our foundations.

purple_scorp

huredriel said:
PS ....... hmmmm interesting that there's water in your picture ........ makes me wonder if its one of the streams that will take you back out into the ocean (Aries 1?).
Through the portal, perhaps???

I guess lovers = emotion = water.

with love
purple_scorp

huredriel

tink27 said:
The pineal gland when stimulated, stands upright allowing the brain to blend with a higher intelligence. This in turn releases tremendous power, energy and wisdom not usually available to us and is said to produce amazing results…….faith stirs into action an energy of power and light that is a thousand times more powerful than electricity!!!!

MCSea said:
Element Chrysoprase
It is a stone of balance, equalising the yin and yang energies, male female energies. Related primarily to the heart chakra, it assists in opening, energising and expressing love.
I love that this symbol is a balance - harmony - heart chakra and so too is this stone, walking though the secluded walk I imagine is lush green - as the colour in this mineral.

Been re-reading through and had a thought with these two bits ....... the lovers as aspects of the self ....... the higher self/the ego self ...... or the light and the shadow ....... journeying through life alone, yet together ....... here they come together, integration ........ a solitary path indeed on a human level, but one where alone, not lonely (on the spiritual)?