The Date Spread

sassygirl3124

Hello everyone

I actually have a really simple spread to share with you. I made it up one night before I went out on a date because I just wanted alittle more insight on how the date was going to go. The spread itself proved to be very acurate to the date that I had. I actually am taking the first part of the Keltic Cross here and just changing the meanings to fit my date spread.

#######3#########
4######2, (5 crosses)#6
#######1#########

1-What you want to happen on the date
2-what will happen on the date
3-The date itself
4-You in the environment of the date
5-Best you can hope for
6-The outcome

Anyways that is my date spread for all of you that are single.

Julie

mike gorth

Great idea

Mattanator

Magnificent idea. :)

HedgeWych

Very interesting and an excelent idea!

There are a couple of things that are confusing me. What is the difference between #'s 2, 3 and 6? Is 3 more similar to 4, but about the other person (the date themselves)?

Thanks bunches!!!

sassygirl3124

2 is basically telling you what will happen as far you both having a good time or it may be a complete waste of time. 3 is everything around the date emotions, conversations, if it all will be good or not. So basically 2 and 3 are very much alike and kinda of go along with each other to offer more insight. The outcome card is the outcome of the whole date and all the information you have received from this spread. I have tried the spread out and it proves to be useful although this in no way will tell you if a relationship will come out of anything it is fun to do before a date.

bleu_bell

Hi, I like the idea of this spread and wanted to copy it into my journal but I couldn't figure out if #5 crosses card #2 or card #6? I'm thinking it's card #2 but just wanted to be sure. Thanks for sharing this. :)

sassygirl3124

#5 crosses nuber #2

bleu_bell

Thanks, that's what I thought. It's in my journal, I'm sure I'll use it soon. :)

Nobody

I really liked this spread, it turned out great when I went out to a movie this weekend. It was almost a disaster and I was glad I had done this spread beforehand!!

RiverSpirit

This spread is on www.ifate.com ... don't know what their source is, but for those of you interested you can check it out.