Worried..is this guy dangerous?

Ethereal

Hi all!!!!
This was part of 7 card reading, about a guy a friend a friend is working for
she feels something is off with him. RW used all upright...

what possibility this guy injured, seriously wounded , a woman?
Judgement strength .3 swords

i get yes to this part of reading, especially with 3 swords
even though its air, looking at the picture piercing the heart,
I got foreboding, creepy feeling. judgment could be legal judgement
maybe got out jail...atonement too. strength lust woman subduing beast
then stabbing? This guy flies into rages...then nice
please help all!

Thirteen

Do you really need a tarot reading to tell your friend this is bad?

No one needs the cards to tell then that a guy who flies into rages, whether or not he's "nice" afterwards, is dangerous. Repeat after me: "I will NEVER advise any client to be with ANYONE who flies into rages...no matter how "nice" this person is otherwise."

Until and unless the person who flies into rages goes to anger management, he/she is not to be trusted. And there is NO WAY he/she is going to learn that flying into sudden, unexpected rages is NOT acceptable (EVER!) unless they also learn that no one is willing to tolerate those rages or them until they've figured out why they fly into rages and how to control that anger.

Judgement doesn't say Jail, by the way, it says that this person has something in their background they haven't come to terms with--likely whatever has them flying into rages. Strength says they can control the beast...but only if they're motivated to. They won't be if your friend doesn't stand up and say, "Not going to be with you until/unless." And 3/Swords--well, he hurts people. Verbally at least. But, again, as an advisor it is YOUR job to advise this friend NEVER to be with anyone who flies into rages. To do otherwise would be irresponsible on your part. DO NOT let your friend "excuse" this guy's rages. They are NOT excusable. And all they're going to lead to is your friend being in a verbally, and maybe physically abusive relationship.

Yes?
Hi all!!!!
This was part of 7 card reading, about a guy a friend a friend is working for
she feels something is off with him. RW used all upright...

what possibility this guy injured, seriously wounded , a woman?
Judgement strength .3 swords

i get yes to this part of reading, especially with 3 swords
even though its air, looking at the picture piercing the heart,
I got foreboding, creepy feeling. judgment could be legal judgement
maybe got out jail...atonement too. strength lust woman subduing beast
then stabbing? This guy flies into rages...then nice
please help all!

Ethereal

Thirteen: thanks so much! Oh i have told her all of this
new job he is her supervisor. another manager said there was a woman..
I can't talk about it...she started crying. she a manager OVER this guy
so she knows something bad in regards to what he did to this other gal
thanks for insight on those cards..makes sense...i will say i saw control issues
in other cards...ominous to say the least. much thanks!

aware7

Ethereal - don't panic and tell your friend also not to panic. The cards are being very helpful here so both of you move away from this understandable fear.

Judgement does mean things that have to be addressed and coming to terms with something. It also indicates renewal or change of position. I would advise from this card that your friend consider all her options. Think calmly about the situation and how she can take control mentally.

Strength is not a bad card - it means control, being able to calm down and also to perceive a difficult situation as one that can be managed. Again - don't give in to fear. Your friend will have to deal with this horrible man at work as he is her manager and the message of Strength is that a negative situation can be overcome with mental skill and tact.

The 3 of Swords doesn't necessarily mean a knife attack or violence with one or other weapons although it can. It can also mean that we need to cut the ovewhelming emotions from our mind and separate clearly what we have to do from our emotions.

Overall - the person you read for should be careful but don't let this man have the mental power over to make her working or personal life a misery. He may simply be an abusive staff member at work, and by abusive I mean of the mental kind.

But it is also good to keep safety paramount and I feel the cards are also warning her not to be alone with this man at work or anywhere else.

Focus on Strength - and she will get through this. If necessary she could also need to cut her ties in the future, leave the job. Removing oneself from an undendurable situation is something we all need to do in life at one time or another. Always have options.

But no panicking now, calm down and use her mental agility to deal with this situation carefully. As much as possible no private discussions or moments with this man at work. She needs to take control of her working life.

Ethereal

Aware7
Excellent advice! So much of what you said happens to be true, per this situation.
This man is dangerous...as upper management knows it..but refuses to fire him
could be fear of workplace violence...as is common today, horribly so
she is thinking of leaving the job. others have had issues with him
he enjoys mental games to hurt others& can go into rages
strength...stay strong and be aware of surroundings and no chit chat with him
absolutely.thank you for insight!