Dreaming in Color: Etheral Deck

darwinia

Yup, they ARE fabulous and a year later they are still fascinating me, so as I said in the favourite oracle thread, this one has staying power and depth.

It has never-ending possibilities and attraction for me. Speaking of the negative cards, I bought a large ceramic tile of the "Hate" card--it is amazing, I love it and have it in my bedroom on a nice wrought iron stand. I've also got several greeting cards and one large print displayed in store-bought frames around the house--very lovely to catch sight of.

I've got the screensaver too--yummy. I've got the bookmarks, it just keeps popping up everywhere.

I would love to tile my kitchen backsplash with the small tiles, or at least have them as focal points!! I often refer to my house as the DIC house, I can't get enough of those colours and fractals.

I am in need of the perfect box for them. I have them in a box but it isn't quite the right one. . .

bladeraven

screensaver?? ack! How did I miss that! lol

darwinia

bladeraven said:
screensaver?? ack! How did I miss that! lol

I don't know but I hope you correct the oversight. ;-) You can choose to have it display in order or randomly, which I find great if I want to see details better from the cards--put the cards in order, and start the screensaver in order, and away I go.

It's like with the Orphalese tarot software program that I've been enthusing about in another thread, I might be thought of as being a shill, but I love what I love, and this deck has always done it for me.

I can think of hundreds of things to do with it, which I attribute directly to the influence of colour; this is certainly a deck that does that.

peapodgrrl

Thank you so much, everyone, for the kind remarks about the Luman Deck. I am beyond thrilled that so many people are getting pleasure and insight from using it. :) Thank you for taking the time to express your feelings here, it means an awful lot to me and my husband.

Mindy

bladeraven

peapodgrrl said:
Thank you so much, everyone, for the kind remarks about the Luman Deck. I am beyond thrilled that so many people are getting pleasure and insight from using it. :) Thank you for taking the time to express your feelings here, it means an awful lot to me and my husband.

Mindy

It's an excellent deck and Grasshopper and I have been using them together...it's been a great way to use for practicing developing language and color as well as use as an Oracle deck.

WHOA! Just noticed this is my 2,000th post!!! WOOHOO!!! ..and what a great thread...thank the heavens it wasn't in the "Batteries are spawns of the devil thread...."

Another thing these decks are really great for are for brainstorming sessions, be it work related, school or project related.

TemperanceAngel

I received mine today. AMAZING!!!
In the quick glance I have had I am already thinking of ways to use this deck with Flower Essences :D

BodhiSeed

This is a deck I will NEVER sell, trade or give away. It always brings up very intense feelings/reactions when I look through the cards. In fact, I think I'll go use them now!
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

huredriel

bodhran said:
This is a deck I will NEVER sell, trade or give away.
I totally echo this :)

peapodgrrl

edited by owner