The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firefrost

faunabay said:
I'm with firefrost. I like the blog idea. And like someone else who commented - this was the extra push I needed to get one setup. :) I still don't have it completely set up the way I want it but it is started so I can blog about my Merryday.

I also like the idea of being able to say/type whatever I want, on the blog, without major comments. Then if there is a reading or thought I have that I do want feedback I can post it here on AT. Works for me!!!

Now if I could just get rid of this danged head cold so I could actually think properly........ :p

I've been to your blog :) very nice!

thorhammer

At this stage I plan to try dailies again - they sort of worked for me with this deck for a while but it became a struggle and just another thing I didn't need to have to worry about :laugh:

I will post my daily card in the Thoth Daily Draws thread. Any "extra" insights or deeper study I'll post in the appropriate card thread in the Thoth Study Forum.

Maybe this makes me antisocial and a drag on the whole effort, but I hate blogs and never read them. Sorry, all, but you won't be getting any comments from me :D

\m/ Kat

firecatpickles

That is perfectly fine. I can't see that it is a drag on anyone (I know you were speaking with your tongue firmly planted in cheek ;) ) and it will be nice to have variety.

Please PM me all your PDR Links or post them here so I can update Post #2.

thorhammer

Do you want all the links to my Daily posts? Or just the Daily Thoth thread? :bugeyed:

\m/ Kat

firecatpickles

thorhammer said:
Do you want all the links to my Daily posts? Or just the Daily Thoth thread? :bugeyed:

\m/ Kat

Why not create a separate Thread in the Daily Thoth Forum that have all the subsequent Links? Then I can link the one Thread to here.

thorhammer

I was trying to keep away from creating more threads - I really try to keep my posts in relevant threads already created. It's the very tidy nature coming out in me. I'll decide which I want to do later on . . . sorry to be dithering.

\m/ Kat

epvitale

Post #2?

Okay stupid question ...

Where is this Post #2.

I've look high and I've looked low.
I've looked aft and I've looked fro.
I've look at many and I've looked at a few
But I still can not find Post Number 2.

Sorry for the rhyme scheme. It just happened!!

Nina*

Kilted Kat said:
Yes, but it can also be removed from public view later or before in case you don't want anyone reading it ;)
YEP! :D

Nina*

firefrost said:
Nina* I'm sorry you changed your mind about the Anna K, but the Lenormand will be just as interesting!
Don't be, please. I'll also post about the Anna K. It IS my favorite tarot. I'm just more certain that my interest in the Lenormand can last for a WHOLE year (as decks can easily be changed there :D ).

souljourney

So I like the idea of a blog and people can comment there. I guess I'm wondering if anyone really will bother to go off-site and do all that?

I don't know if I would unless it's someone I "know" or they are using a deck I find particularly interesting. I just don't have enough time to do more.