Vision Quest - Six of Fire

Soaring Eagle

Description: There is a large flower in the middle of the card, with six arrows floating in front of it, all of them pointing upwards. In the sky, the sun is shining brilliantly.

Significant Details: The sun signifies the great power that is needed for victory.

My Interpretation: Success is near, everything is falling into place. You will see positive development in your projects, proven by the work and energy you have put into them. You will be able to see your situation more clearly.

I'm not sure what the flower is that's pictured on this card. Does anyone know? Here is a link to the picture: Vision Quest - 6 of Fire

The flower is an echinacea plant that is just blooming. The native americans used this plant for curing and disinfecting. The added interpretation could be: A disinfecting of the soul, thus allowing Victory to be brought about.

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 6 - Fulfillment, Truth, Beauty, Peace, Communication, Problem-Solving, Cooperation, Balance, Relaxation

Keywords*: Victory, clear seeing, break-through, successful endeavor, fortunate ending, positive development

Inner message*: Now enjoy the fruits of your labor without thinking twice. The strength and joy radiating from you are the outpouring of an inner harmony, a genuine contentment. Open yourself completely to this influx of power!

Outward manifestation*: This is a good time for a new beginning. Something positive and productive will result. You can trust your gut-feelings and take the steps you have been longing to take for a while. Your growing ability to be patient and let more things happen of their own accord is the sweetest fruit of your worldly success.

My Interpretation: Success is near, everything is falling into place. You will see positive development in your projects, proven by the work and energy you have put into them. You will be able to see your situation more clearly. You have been granted a new beginning, you’re in harmony with yourself. You have learned to be patient let things happen at their own pace.

*From the LWB

divinegoddess

I'm not sure what the flower is that's pictured on this card. Does anyone know? Here is a link to the picture: Vision Quest - 6 of Fire

I don't know much about flowers, nothing really. It does remind me of sunflower. Could it be sunflower, and then represent fertility? Victory and fertility does fit together.

Soaring Eagle

I haven't edited my post yet. I forgot about that. It is an echinacea plant. I haven't been able to find what the natives would have used it for, not in a sense that would apply to this card.

divinegoddess

I haven't edited my post yet. I forgot about that. It is an echinacea plant. I haven't been able to find what the natives would have used it for, not in a sense that would apply to this card.

Good to know! I might do some research on it a bit later ;)

Soaring Eagle

Echinacea:

from The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Healing Remedies by C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD
Properties: antiseptic; stimulates the immune system.​
Uses: for a weak immune system where patient suffers chronic tiredness and is susceptible to minor infections.
For boils, acle, duodenal ulcers, flu, herpes, and persistent infections.
As a gargle and mouthwash for sore throats, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, and gum infections.​

from American Nature Guides Herbs by Anna Kruger
History: Echinacea was one of the most important herbs to Native Americans, who discovered the medicinal properties of the root. During the 1900s it was the foremost remedy amongst all the Plains Indian tribes for snakebites, venomous insect bites, and burns. Native Americans also employed the fresh juice of the herb to desensitize their feet before fire walking rituals over hot coals. They considered echinacea root an excellent blood cleanser for clearing up septic sores, boils, and abcesses.​

divinegoddess

Echinacea:

from The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Healing Remedies by C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD
Properties: antiseptic; stimulates the immune system.​
Uses: for a weak immune system where patient suffers chronic tiredness and is susceptible to minor infections.
For boils, acle, duodenal ulcers, flu, herpes, and persistent infections.
As a gargle and mouthwash for sore throats, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, and gum infections.​

from American Nature Guides Herbs by Anna Kruger
History: Echinacea was one of the most important herbs to Native Americans, who discovered the medicinal properties of the root. During the 1900s it was the foremost remedy amongst all the Plains Indian tribes for snakebites, venomous insect bites, and burns. Native Americans also employed the fresh juice of the herb to desensitize their feet before fire walking rituals over hot coals. They considered echinacea root an excellent blood cleanser for clearing up septic sores, boils, and abcesses.​

So could it represent the "cure" for your problems? Five of Fire to me meant losing all your energy and almost burning out. This could represent the medicine you need in order to cure yourself and gain strength once more.

Soaring Eagle

So could it represent the "cure" for your problems? Five of Fire to me meant losing all your energy and almost burning out. This could represent the medicine you need in order to cure yourself and gain strength once more.

That could very well be. I hadn't thought about it. A disinfecting of the soul, thus allowing Victory to be brought about.

divinegoddess

That could very well be. I hadn't thought about it. A disinfecting of the soul, thus allowing Victory to be brought about.

Very well put! I also see the flower growing, so it hasn't grow to its full potential yet.