gsf- InVision/7 of Swords

lunalafey

gsf- InVision

gfs?
what's that?
see here

The card I drew is the 7 of Swords-
The Fey looks over her shoulder, she holds her sword confidently in her hands. The Sword is solid, yet she is transparent, hard to judge her physicalness. Her transparentness gives her the ability to blend into her surroundings. If she is poised right, other's would not know of her presence. She is fully the Element of Air.

Pook

7 of swords

Why is she sneaking around?

lunalafey

Why is she sneaking around?

I don't know that she is really sneaking around, but she is very cautious of what is around her. She stays very aware of her surroundings and ready for what ever confronts her.

mooncat2

Why does she need such a large sword?

Namaste

7 of Swords

Why would she want to blend into her surroundings?

lunalafey

Why does she need such a large sword?
Why would she want to blend into her surroundings?

the answer to both questions is "Appearance"
Like the term, first impressions.
Her large sword it for intimidation, notice the red marks? Thier shape and color are symbolic of blood and the shape that will draw blood.
Her blending is for stealth. One could pass right by and never see her. Both are of great advantage.
She has the upper hand over those that are average.

Imagemaker

The size of her sword indicates her power--one that big would be heavy and yet she can handle it.

To blend in, to come and go with subtlety, also indicates a high level of power and control. She can appear when needed, fade when necessary, and the opponent will be left dazed and confused, wondering what hit him.

lunalafey

who is the opponent?

mooncat2

I bought this deck on the strength of one card - one card that reached out and said ' You need me' .

That card was the 7 Swords - my blank spot - every time it came up in areading my heart sank. She looks like a cat and I fell for her and hoped she would help me understand this card.

I don't think she holds her sword confidently - I think its one great defensive weapon covering her heart and her left shoulder. She blends alright, hoping no one will notice her. She's wary, constantly on the defensive.

Her opponent - everyone - people ! People with (s)words that will wound and hurt. Far safer to hide in the background unnoticed.

Imagemaker

Funny, I see her as empowered, coming to the aid of anyone who needs her. She can put her skills to use to help others--the abused, the oppressed--those are her opponents.

Can you tell I'm an optimist? :)