Adflatus

Niomi

I'm certainly looking forward to the Adflatus tarot, which, unfortunately, won't be here for another year. :(

Adflatus: http://adflatus.dthought.net/index.html

I love the priority of reversed images in this deck! I'm not much for collecting decks (I only have one that I use, one that I compare with, and one that I bought when I was an UBER newbie and didn't know better) but I know I must get this one when it comes out.

I'm surprised that the star, which is usually my favorite card, isn't my favorite this deck. I love the devil's portrayal here.

yve

Stunning cards, and yes, i've never seen such a wonderful way to include reversals! I'm glad you posted the link to these!

Imagemaker

These are beautiful and the reversals are unique!

Silverlotus

Wow! I am impressed by the idea of two images used to indicated reversals in this deck. This is one I would probably consider, but I would have to see it in person first.

Woof

It's a nice deck but couldn't they have thought of a better name?
I did a double take and looked up "flatus" in the old Merrium-Webster.
Sorry hope this doesn't offend.
Woof

Cerulean

Gorgeous minors...very different

Thanks for the link.

I'd enjoy a different name as well, but that's the artist's choice...

Cerulean Mari

Laura Borealis

He says the name means "inspiration" or "breath" in Latin.

This is truly a stunning deck. I'm glad there are prints for sale; I want one of the Moon.

Nycelle

Any idea when it will be available to buy? It is a lovely deck.

Black*Cat

Niomi - thanks for the link. What a lovely deck, the colours are georgeous & the reversals very interesting.

I'm with you about the Moon laura - very beautiful.

Nycelle - it seems like Llewellyn will be bringing it out in May 2005, certainly one I will be keeping an eye out for.

Black*Cat

mercenary30

Sweet deck!

Now I have ANOTHER deck to add to my want list........