Tower in feelings position?

Tranquility

Hi everyone!

I have been searching my notes and the internet on this meaning.

I did a spread to see the relationship potential with someone, and in the "how he feels about you" position I got the Tower (Gilded).

I get along great with him, so I can't quite seem to understand this card in this position.

I appreciate all your insights!!!

Tranquility

Alta

In a relationship reading the Tower can be a 'coup de foudre', or feelings that just blow him away. Also sexual energy.

Wonderwoman

I would Strongly look at the Sorrounding cards as they tell the story. For example: Tower + Ace of cups...This person is Surprised to Have this Amazing feelings of love for you..

Tower + 3 of swords = This person's about to surprise you with a break-up or heartbreak.

Always, always look at the sorrounding cards to see the entire picture.

Ww :)

reine de saba

tower as feelings

I was walking along, minding my business
When out of an orange-colored sky . . .
FLASH! BAM! ALAKAZAM!
Wonderful you came by

I was humming a tune, drinking in sunshine
When out of that orange-colored view . . .
FLASH! BAM! ALAKAZAM!
I got a look at you

One look and I yelled "Timber!"
Watch out for flying glass,
'Cause the ceiling fell in and the bottom fell out
I went into a spin and I started to shout,
"This is it, I-I've been hit! [...]"

I was walking along, minding my business
When out of an orange-colored sky . . .
FLASH! BAM! ALAKAZAM!
Wonderful you came by

I was humming a tune, drinking in sunshine
When out of that orange-colored view . . .
FLASH! BAM! ALAKAZAM!
I got a look at you

(m. delugg/w. stein 1966)

Tryska

this is a great thread. I just pulled the tower this morning, in how someone wants me to view them position. I was puzzled but this helps.

Tranquility

Surrounding cards were positive: Page of Cups- 2 of Cups... so I guess this guy likes me, and thats why I was confused :)

But everything everyone replied made sense... it's what I thought!!! Thanks reine de saba for the wonderful poem :)

missy

Ditto to what everyone has said here. :) The Tower can mean a revelation. So, even though you have a very good relationship, there are depths to it that haven't yet been realized, or things you have in common that have yet to show themselves.

To me, I would read this as something will transpire: an action, an event, or perhaps only a thought, as a "revelation" that will bring the two of you even closer together.

Tranquility

Thank you missy... what you said makes sense for many reasons!

reine de saba

Oh, that's and old Nat King Cole, and redone late eighties/early nineties by his daughter Natalie. Whenever I hear of Tower in a positive love interp, I start humming

flash bam alakazam

listen to it sometime

schmedrake

It looks like everyone concurs, but here's another thing to consider.... what if he likes you, but fears you could be his "undoing"? Maybe he's afraid of the feelings he has and worries that if he gives into them, he'll lose all control. Is there any indication that being with you would change his world? Make him grow up? Make him get real furniture? That kind of thing? This could also be indicated by the tower in conjuction with those cups.