Horary reading available.

DarknessWar

Alright lets try again ah!
Erm..
What qualities will my first partner have? (First Girlfriend.)

Does that question work? If not i can try and reword that one. :)

Sharla

Alright lets try again ah!
Erm..
What qualities will my first partner have? (First Girlfriend.)

Does that question work? If not i can try and reword that one. :)

No still not suitable. It has to be a question in whatever is going on in your life now that you need an answer to, i.e just like in your first question regarding the girl.

DarknessWar

No still not suitable. It has to be a question in whatever is going on in your life now that you need an answer to, i.e just like in your first question regarding the girl.

Ah got it as for now then! Do my flatmates enjoy my company?

Sharla

Darknesswar.

http://imgur.com/a/DzI3q

You - Mars

Flatmates - Mercury

Mars (yourself) is posited in your flatmates 1st house, and interestingly enough the flatmates are posited in their 12th house (secret enemies).

It doesn't look like you feel like you fit in very well around them, you somewhat feel different in a way like they maybe don't include you in conversations and stuff, or if they do you don't feel like they get you. Or maybe there's a sort of atmosphere when your around them that can make you feel a little uncomfortable at times. It does also look like recently (depending on how long you've been living with them) that you have started to feel worse in how your feeling around them.

Your flatmates do feel like they are indifferent to you and are in someway better than you, they are in their signs domicile which gives them more strength.

As your both in adjacent signs to each other this also shows that your not very compatible together, you don't really gel. I think they are more outgoing than you and your more of a quieter personality.

The 4th house which is where you all live has the SN posited here, which also shows that things are not that good.

Regarding more about the 12th house your flatmates are in, the 12th house is behind the house your in (so behind your back) so this would be a case of maybe them talking about you behind your back etc.

DarknessWar

http://imgur.com/a/DzI3q

You - Mars

Flatmates - Mercury

Mars (yourself) is posited in your flatmates 1st house, and interestingly enough the flatmates are posited in their 12th house (secret enemies).

It doesn't look like you feel like you fit in very well around them, you somewhat feel different in a way like they maybe don't include you in conversations and stuff, or if they do you don't feel like they get you. Or maybe there's a sort of atmosphere when your around them that can make you feel a little uncomfortable at times. It does also look like recently (depending on how long you've been living with them) that you have started to feel worse in how your feeling around them.

Your flatmates do feel like they are indifferent to you and are in someway better than you, they are in their signs domicile which gives them more strength.

As your both in adjacent signs to each other this also shows that your not very compatible together, you don't really gel. I think they are more outgoing than you and your more of a quieter personality.

The 4th house which is where you all live has the SN posited here, which also shows that things are not that good.

Regarding more about the 12th house your flatmates are in, the 12th house is behind the house your in (so behind your back) so this would be a case of maybe them talking about you behind your back etc.

Hmmm some of this I don't resonate with but here goes, so I agree that some of my flat mates and me are a little different in the way we approach things but at the same time I understand they may feel they are better than me for certain reasons. My flat isn't really full of party animals, we are mostly all introverts with the occasional party.

As for being included, they do try and include me but I distance myself away, I'm not sure why as they are lovely people and I tend push away people I get close to anyway. Now overall I don't aheee with their being a secret agenda against me. I think we all get along quite well and haven't really had any falling out apart from self destructive emotional behaviour here and there but they understand it's not anything but me being overwhelmed. So I'm not really sure. And if we weren't all liking each other than surely we wouldn't get a house together for our second year?

Sharla

Hmmm some of this I don't resonate with but here goes, so I agree that some of my flat mates and me are a little different in the way we approach things but at the same time I understand they may feel they are better than me for certain reasons. My flat isn't really full of party animals, we are mostly all introverts with the occasional party.

As for being included, they do try and include me but I distance myself away, I'm not sure why as they are lovely people and I tend push away people I get close to anyway. Now overall I don't aheee with their being a secret agenda against me. I think we all get along quite well and haven't really had any falling out apart from self destructive emotional behaviour here and there but they understand it's not anything but me being overwhelmed. So I'm not really sure. And if we weren't all liking each other than surely we wouldn't get a house together for our second year?

Well all i can do is read what the chart says and that's what its saying. I meant to add this actually but i forgot, maybe its just one of your flatmates that this is showing and not the whole of them. Do you have a funny feeling about one of them ?

If not then i don't have a clue why the charts showing what it is, if your saying everythings great.

I didn't say there was a secret agenda going on about you, (secret enemies) is just one meaning regarding the 12th house, could also be about regret even.

If i didn't look into the dignities and receptionist between you both etc, then i would have actually got a yes answer, that they do like you.

As it would have been :

Mercury flows towards mars (yourself) (+)
Moon flows towards SN (-)
Mercury and Mars flows towards NN (+)

Magic 8 ball = (+)

So if i would have used this technique i would have said Yes they do like you.

DarknessWar

Well all i can do is read what the chart says and that's what its saying. I meant to add this actually but i forgot, maybe its just one of your flatmates that this is showing and not the whole of them. Do you have a funny feeling about one of them ?

If not then i don't have a clue why the charts showing what it is, if your saying everythings great.

I didn't say there was a secret agenda going on about you, (secret enemies) is just one meaning regarding the 12th house, could also be about regret even.

If i didn't look into the dignities and receptionist between you both etc, then i would have actually got a yes answer, that they do like you.

As it would have been :

Mercury flows towards mars (yourself) (+)
Moon flows towards SN (-)
Mercury and Mars flows towards NN (+)

Magic 8 ball = (+)

So if i would have used this technique i would have said Yes they do like you.

Sort yeah, spot on in the sense that one of them from time to time can put me on edge. But of course I understand what you mean now and can see it. One of them from the odd occasion does give me hard time and makes me feel a little unwelcome but I'm hoping that will change with them not living with us next year of course. Thank you for the reading and I am sorry for if i came across rude, wasn't my intention!! :) :)

Sharla

Sort yeah, spot on in the sense that one of them from time to time can put me on edge. But of course I understand what you mean now and can see it. One of them from the odd occasion does give me hard time and makes me feel a little unwelcome but I'm hoping that will change with them not living with us next year of course. Thank you for the reading and I am sorry for if i came across rude, wasn't my intention!! :) :)

No you didn't come across as rude at all, you was giving your truthful opinion back which is what i prefer and expect. It helps in me knowing where i may be going wrong etc.

Which in your case i realized then that it wasn't all of the housemates, but maybe just one that was feeling this way towards you.

But the other method i used showed a yes that they do like you, so it looks the majority of them do.

Cacia

http://imgur.com/a/3wfeo

You - Saturn
Potential job - Venus

Your weak in your 12th house, making you cadent and probably a little desperate in getting another job.

Yourself (saturn) has been in an opposition with (mars) in the 7th, which would be about the competitors for the jobs you've been applying for. You are nearly leaving this orb point now though, so things should start to get a little easier from then on. but i wouldn't say this would be until this opposition has passed more.

Mars in 7th is moons dispositor. So this is just basically showing that you've been feeling quite desperate and frustrated about nothing happening for you in regards to getting another job.

Have you recently had a job offer or an interview for one ? Venus has recently left a trine with Saturn when it was posited in Aries but as Venus was detriment then it looks like they've not considered you, and then venus flows away from yourself and will sextile the competitors (mars), so the competitors are winning over you at present.

Jupiters posited in the 10th house and jupiter ruling your 3rd and the jobs 3rd would be the applications you are making for the jobs.

But anyway moon is also VOC in this chart, so in regards to the next month (at least) i don't see you being successful with getting a full time job and also the saturn/mars needs to be more out of orb for anything to happen.

There is also a fullmoon approaching, whatever the moon could do in this cycle she has done, after the full moon the moon will be decreasing in light again. So i really wouldn't be expecting anything this month.

Moon doe's conjunct with MC and is flowing towards yourself and the potential job. So id say in around 9 units you should be getting something, this would be weeks / months.

Wow, Miss sharla do not know how you did this but is true all what you said, spot on, what amaze me is that you did not use birthday or time to do this reading and that's exceptional. Every single thing you mention is true, so don't know what else to say, but thanks so much. I will keep looking

Cacia

Blessings

Cacia

Miss Sharla

would you mind if I asked a second question? would like to know how does my romantic future looks like?

thanks

Ps. If, you can not do it is perfectly okay, but thanks