Dixit, an inspiration game or an oracle???

Bernice

Skimo said:
I may have made a mistake with inches, I am not used to them, it's around 8x12cm not tiny at all, the right size for my hands.
Opps! Sorry Skimo, I also made a mistake - I was looking at the cm edge of the ruler! The size is FINE (as you say).

Shame about the shipping price to the UK. Wondering if an email enquiry might make a difference.... Playingcardsales send from France and their postage is reasonable.

Bee :)

Skimo

I think it depends the way you send them, if you send a few things through "La Poste" it's really expensive, if you send a lot of packages you can get prices or find a platform that have reduced prices...

I had the chance to find it in a shop...

And the box of the whole game is quite big...

Melvis

Very cool, Skimo! The cards are lovely.

There's a page for the game at the BoardGameGeek website: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/39856/dixit

There are 84 cards in the deck, so there are more than enough cards for a good reading. There's also an expansion pack of another 84 cards! The game itself sounds fun, too. It reminds me of a game I have called "Party Lines".

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

ana luisa

Thank you so much for presenting us this LOVELY deck!! If it were not for the outrageous shipping price, I would order one right now!! It is perfect for oracle reading,don't you think?

Aerin

Regarding postage, I can't somehow believe that it is more expensive France-UK than France-US for example. Mr Somerville bases his prices on actual cost and his postage is a lot less.

It just seems a really weird collection of countries.

Bernice

Found this game/deck on Amazon UK and a few other places in UK. It's pretty expensive though, average prices = £30, without postage.

Dusk Till Dawn

I just checked Amazon.de , there is also a Digix 2, another Set of 84 cards.
So, you have to have the first one, and the second? Or just the second pack?

Bernice

I saw the second set (Dixit 2) advertised, it was cheaper but wasn't in stock.

Aerin

Bernice said:
Found this game/deck on Amazon UK and a few other places in UK. It's pretty expensive though, average prices = £30, without postage.

Oh yes.... thank you. That is still cheaper.