Fool for outcome..

Jennyb429

If you got fool as an outcome how would you take that.. positive or negative?

willowfox

It really depends on what the original question was.

Jennyb429

True. I was just looking at cards and trying to figure them out individually..

le fey

hee.. I tend to see the Fool as outcome as saying "Who cares how it turns out?"

Sometmes you just have to take that next step without having a guarantee of where you'll land. it's the step that matters, not the destination.

nisaba

Occasionally Tarot gets really, really literal - it might be saying it's "foolish". It may also be saying it will have a fresh start as an outcome, or that you will be struggling along without the roadmap of experience to help you, flying blind as it were. Just depends on the question, and how the card feels when it comes out.

(Hey, years ago, one of our guinea-pigs was called Roadmap!)

balenciaga

Fool as outcome: I would read as a positive, fresh start. A new beginning. A time to take a risk on a different path (a road not walked before).

Grizabella

I think I'd see the Fool in the Outcome position as saying someone is just diving off the pier without regard to what's sensible or what advice has said they should do or that it would be prudent to do. Sort of an "oh what the hell?!" on the part of the person making the move. An outcome that's just contrary to what anyone could have expected as being logical or sensible.

SunChariot

That depends on a lot of things: the question, the image on the card (at least the way I read) and most importantly what your intuition tells you it means on that particular occasion.

The way I see it, it can be either positive or negative or anything in between at any given time. I don't think its posible to say in advance that it will always be positive or always be negative. You have to feel which it is in the spur of the moment. There are very few absolutes in Tarot, to me.

Babs

metal_romantic

It depends on the other cards, and what your intuition tells you :)

To me, without knowing the context, my first thought would be that he is telling you to trust that things will work out- have faith that you will be okay ;)

Jennyb429

thanks for all of the input! i am new to tarot, and trying to learn the cards and how they would apply.. and the fool, which to me signifies a beginning of a journey just seemed 'to open' to be an outcome card.. but after reading everyone's responses it makes much more sense to me..
thankyou :) jen