Ehwaz - reversed

N1ghts0ng

so yesterday, Tuesday March 20 I used my rune cards and while shuffling i ask "What is important for me to know today?" i fanned out the cards and ran my fingertip over the cards with my eyes closed until I felt a "pull" to a card. Pulled the card and flipped it over and i got:

Ehwaz reversed

so i thought to myself, "Self, Ehwaz as the rune of movement/momentum is coming up reversed." I figured i'd have setbacks at work, having to revert to "old" ways of doing things. Or maybe one of the new procedures we're implementing at work might be delayed. I filed it away to reflect on it later.

Wednesday morning, i went to my car to leave for work, and lo and behold, i have a flat tire!! Talk about a literal meaning of movement being stalled! I thought it'd be a quick fix, which it wasn't...the tire (original tires from when i bought the car 5 years ago) had finally died.

So I finally get to the office (1.5 hours late), and again bring my rune cards out and ask what i should be aware of. Guess what I got...

Ehwaz reversed AGAIN

i'm really hoping that this second one doesn't mean another tire is going to die... :(