Tarot de Paris par Bertrand

Bertrand

Hello Solsionnach,

Alas AFAIK Kickstarter is for US citizens only - at least not for Europeans.
Anyway I'm having a test with the gamecrafter and the Triomphes de Paris, what I received is really not bad and pretty funny.

Bertrand

Hello,

here is something I decided not to include in the future "industrial" version - first because I made it on computer and second because I can't get myself to put a happy squirrel card inside a Marseille style deck, I understand how it may fit in a RWS type deck though.
And finally because I can see the true nature of the happy squirrel translating it to french écureuil, it becomes into ECVREVIL when Us turn back to Vs.

happysquirrel.jpg

Attachments

• happysquirrel.jpg
    happysquirrel.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 94

garmonbozia

love it! I have yet to purchase a deck with a happy squirrel (mainly because I haven't found one yet that I felt I had to have). Whether it fits with Marseille or not, I think people would enjoy that card a lot.

Gamecrafter would be awesome. I just recently purchased the Lismon Etteilla from there. Shipping is a bit nuts but mainly because of that ridiculous game board box they shipped it in. If you have a choice of what to offer in the package you are selling, please don't include that ginormous game box. My little deck of cards came in a plastic bag inside a Gamecrafter game box that is the size of a board game box. From what I could see on the site, I think you can now design tuck boxes to hold your cards, but I am not sure if they have them available for every size of cards they have available. I think shipping would be much cheaper if they didn't put your cards in a pizza box.

Bertrand

Ok the Evil Squirrel made its way to the deck ...

AND the industrial deck is now available from The Gamecrafter !
It's still a major only deck and it'll also be available from my website as soon as I receive enough copies (which may take a while), for a more interesting price, mostly for those of us outside US who are asked incredible shipping costs from TGC.

Here is the link in the advertisement section with all needed informations :
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3145727#

Bertrand

Attachments

• smallerPreview.jpg
    smallerPreview.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 91

garmonbozia

Very cool! Do you know if this will come in a tuck box or one of those game boxes?

Also, what is the size of the original cards vs these cards?

Bertrand

Hello

the TGC deck is about half the size of a poker size, about 6.4x4.5 mm, while the original deck is about 9x6 cm. The pictures are not resized at that scale as the TGV deck has smaller borders, the pictures are about 70% the size of the original deck as can be seen on this picture:
http://www.tarotparis.com/data/uploads/industrial/action2.jpg

Bertrand

Bertrand

Also there is no big game box nor medium box, and they don't have a tuck box that fits half sized decks so the cards are sent in a little plastic bag within a relatively not so big cardboard box. (about 12x7x7cm)

garmonbozia

I've ordered a set with the illustrated backs. Can't wait to get them!

garmonbozia

FYI, I cannot find your deck on the GameCrafter site by their search function.

It should pop up by searching "Triomphes" or "Paris" and ideally "tarot", but I could not find it at all.

I could only order it through the links you posted.

Bertrand

Hello
FYI, I cannot find your deck on the GameCrafter site by their search function.
Thank you Garmonbozia, I am aware of that, problem is a game is "publishable" (and so findable with the search engine) only if the package includes one of those oversized boxes. As I wanted to avoid that I chose not to "publish" it through TGC but give the link instead.
If they offer the option of a mini tuck box in the future I might make it available this way.

I hope you'll receive your order soon, there's currently a waiting queue of about 7 days on their production line.

Bertrand