Alchemy and the Tarot

Cocobird55

I got an email newsletter from Robert Place today -- the book for the Alchemical Tarot Renewed is done, and should be available in about two weeks. He is taking orders. Here is a copy of what he sent out:

At this time, I have finished writing and laying out the updated companion book, Alchemy and the Tarot. The printer has sent me the first copy and my wife and I have been editing and correcting any mistakes. We will be done today and after I mail the corrected files to the printer they will be able to get copies to me in two weeks. I will mail out the book to anyone who is due a copy from contributing to the Indiegogo campaign and to anyone who has preordered. If you are interested in ordering a copy, the book is $26 plus $7 shipping in the USA and $10 in Canada or Europe. You can order the book or the deck by emailing or phoning in your address and a Visa or Master Card number with the expiration date, or you can request a PayPal invoice.
My email and phone number are:
robroseplac@aol.com
(845) 246-0180

I ordered right away. I've been looking forward to this book.

Cerulean

I have been enjoying this, hope others are...

Portable and useful to me and works with my Alchemical Renewed.

Hope to hear from others..

Cocobird55

I received mine last week, and I've been reading it. It is excellent -- I have a much better understanding of alchemy now. I'm going to read the first few chapters, and then start working with the deck.