Bill's Tarot

Debra

I've acquired a copy of Bill's Tarot by Bill Wolf, produced in a limited edition of 12 in 2000 and cited in Kaplan's Encyclopedia of Tarot, vol. III.

Bill, you ask? Aka OnePotato.

He's working on pips for this deck. You can find him bent over his drawing table over in the Deck Creation forum :D

Meanwhile, I thought you might like to see some of the cards and the nifty little folder they came in. Sure hope this flickr link works:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/debrascards/?donelayout=1

WolfSpirit

Yes the link works :D
I love the death card, he looks a bit...mischievous ?
Thanks for letting us know, I will be looking forward to the minors now !

Shade

Lovely deck, horrible name. I mean Bill's Tarot? Bill's Bait & Tackle I can understand but not Bill's Tarot.

Debra

It was done by Bill. I think that's the reason. :D

Queen of Disks

OnePotato's Tarot sounds funnier! (but a little awkward...)

Chronata

I am tossing huge jealous glares of envy at you right now, Debra! :D

Actually, Congrats! It's one of the finest art decks I have ever seen...and I have never even really seen it (except online)

thorhammer

Shade said:
Lovely deck, horrible name. I mean Bill's Tarot? Bill's Bait & Tackle I can understand but not Bill's Tarot.
LOL, it is rather a clumsy moniker for such gracefully rendered watercolours, isn't it? :laugh: I believe Bill himself calls it - or will, once it's done - Le Tarot Tournant. His deck creation thread has more piccies and some more discussion . . .

\m/ Kat

Dean

Bill's card Majors have been nicely put together, so have the colours to each image i'm looking forward in seeing what each of the Minors look like, i can see this deck being added to my collection.;)

Chronata

I'm still trying to figure out which of the 12 people you had to mug, in order to snag a copy of this!

magpie9

Chronata said:
I'm still trying to figure out which of the 12 people you had to mug, in order to snag a copy of this!
Yeah, what about that? Has our sweet Debra slipped into Sin? Or does somebody else now have a different OOP or rare deck? Hmmm.....inquireing minds want to know...