The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

gregory

I will put one in with my cards, OK ? :*

lark

I think it would be easier if we just all got on airplanes met at Le Fanu's house and looked at the deck together....
So what do you think La Faun?
Got room to put us all up for the night?

BlueDragonfly

How about a postcard autograph book for the signatures?

Buy a standard size postcard from your area, add your signature, card and deck name, any short message you want. They could be sent along with the cards to Le Fanu. A sort of patchwork LWB for the deck.

cardlady22

:thumbsup: BlueDragonfly! Fabulous idea!

emmsma

That is a great idea!

Cat*

In my experience, CD markers usually are not good on anything but CDs. In Germany, the most well-known brand for permanent markers is called "Edding" - maybe you also have them in Portugal?

I also would love to see this deck travel! And the postcard idea is great, too! (If everyone puts in one postcard for every card they donate, we'll get a second deck made of postcards that we could raffle off... ;))

Celice

BlueDragonfly said:
How about a postcard autograph book for the signatures?

Buy a standard size postcard from your area, add your signature, card and deck name, any short message you want. They could be sent along with the cards to Le Fanu. A sort of patchwork LWB for the deck.

I like this idea! I was going to suggest a little journal book, but I think this is better because it will be a souvenir from where we each live! And that way we won't have to mark the cards (I can just see that marker smudging all over the place)

LOL le Fanu is concerned with clients being confused by our schizo deck. I have a feeling clients won't even see it, a lot of people just do readings for themselves or friends and this doesn't seem a client friendly deck anyway. But that's why I like it.

iceclone

I like to donate my 6 of Wands from the Spirit Tarot.

Le Fanu

Iceclone's contribution added! :)
lark said:
I think it would be easier if we just all got on airplanes met at Le Fanu's house and looked at the deck together....
So what do you think La Faun?
Got room to put us all up for the night?
Goodness! Imagine that! What a party!
Celice said:
LOL le Fanu is concerned with clients being confused by our schizo deck. I have a feeling clients won't even see it, a lot of people just do readings for themselves or friends and this doesn't seem a client friendly deck anyway. But that's why I like it.
I'm joking really, though I'm sure this wouldn't be a regular reading deck for anyone. It's just something to treasure and enjoy the freak show charm. And gregory, nice idea to pop a marker in, then the signatures would all be with standardised ink (Cat* we do have Edding here...). But I like the post card idea. That might be a better alternative to signing the backs. I actually prefer it, and the pens could be any colour people wanted, and it is something which could be done as the deck is travelling, before you send it on, pop in a postcard (one per card?) with your name, card contributed (what deck etc) and then a little message or quotation or something. Anything. Or is it getting a bit too elaborate?

there's still time to decide...

(ETA; 14 left to find!)

firecatpickles

Lillie or gregory, I have a Judgement and a Sun card from the Tarot de Marsella. Do you have any other extra cards from the Swiss or Sacred Rose?