Sabian Symbols Study Group: Taurus Degree 9 - #39

MCsea

HI,
a quick reply it is my saturn natal symbol and I find my saturn is usually related to health - the fortunate thing is its well lit - so if you know you have health issues and more importantly if you dont have a check up - seek modern medical advice and alterntaive medicine advice 'light up' any issues that may till now be hidden...

Also if the positive is your strengths are: promoting hope, uniting people with mutual ideals, sharing joyful experiences... the challenge is you might not promote hope unite people or share joyful spiritually meaningful things - so keeping that in mind you can mitigate that..

wishing you well

MARINA

irmata

Thank you for the feedback, Marina, especially as relates to the health aspect. Something that I have coming up for the year that ties in with this, as well as sharing & aiding others, is that I will be doing a reiki course in February! That's a pretty good fit for both of these and I am sure it will be challenging, in all the right ways :)

MCsea

That is so cool I was actually thinking the tree - lit up was like a human body
the TRUNK and branches - arms legs and fingers and toes.. the lights are the aura but I thought oh no dont post that - I could not see how it 'fitted'
but I see NOW - reiki!! have so much fun doing the course...

blessings

MARINA

irmata

MCsea said:
That is so cool I was actually thinking the tree - lit up was like a human body
the TRUNK and branches - arms legs and fingers and toes.. the lights are the aura but I thought oh no dont post that - I could not see how it 'fitted'
but I see NOW - reiki!! have so much fun doing the course...

blessings

MARINA
OMG you're right! Ha! A lit Christmas tree as a metaphor for qi? Or even chakras or "simply" the circulatory & nervous systems. I'm sure we're breaking all sorts of metaphysical "rules" here ;D Next time you know: don't doubt, just post those crazy thoughts!

And thank you :)

MCsea

irmata said:
OMG you're right! Ha! A lit Christmas tree as a metaphor for qi? Or even chakras or "simply" the circulatory & nervous systems. I'm sure we're breaking all sorts of metaphysical "rules" here ;D Next time you know: don't doubt, just post those crazy thoughts!

And thank you :)

LOL!!

Yes qi... chakras - and like you say the circulatory & nervous systems the whole thing shall we say... ha - and a unique look at it - in all its healthy glory...

I have many many crazy thoughts - thats the real worry ;)

blessings

MARINA

MCsea

Elven said:
The Karmic Symbol for Taurus 9 is:

TAURUS 8 ~ A SLEIGH WITHOUT SNOW.

The Quest Symbol for Taurus 9 is:

TAURUS 10 ~ A RED CROSS NURSE WITH WARM SYMPATHY.

The Opposite Symbol for Taurus 9 is:

SCORPIO 9 ~ A DENTIST IS HARD AT WORK.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Taurus 9 are:

LEO 9 ~ GLASS BLOWERS SHAPE BEAUTIFUL FORMS WITH THEIR CONTROLLED BREATHING.

SCORPIO 9 ~ A DENTIST IS HARD AT WORK.

AQUARIUS 9 ~ A FLAG IS SEEN TURNING INTO AN EAGLE.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Taurus 9 are:

CANCER 21 ~ A PRIMA DONA SINGING.

LIBRA 3 ~ THE DAWN OF THE NEW DAY REVEALS EVERYTHING CHANGED.

SAGITTARIUS 15 ~ THE GROUND HOG LOOKING FOR ITS SHADOW ON GROUND HOG DAY.

AQUARIUS 27 ~ AN ANCIENT POTTERY BOWL FILLED WITH FRESH VIOLETS.

Blessings
Elven x

And re-looking more closely to these symbols I see HEALTH HEALING and 'medical' attention .... hmmm

MaineGirl117

Hello All - Happy Ostara :love:

I've come back here to the Sabian Forums after listening to several astrology forecasts about the coming New Moon Solar Eclipse. This year it's particularly important to me to understand these energies, as it falls directly on my birthday April 29th.

A Solar Eclipse occurs on April 29, 2014, at 8 degrees and 52 minutes of Taurus, affecting people born with personal planets and points at approximately 4 to 14 degrees of the Fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius) most significantly.

As Sabians Symbols go, we round to the next degree - so here I am. What's extraordinary about this year too, is that my Taurus Sun degree is symbolized by Taurus 10 - TAURUS 10 ~ A RED CROSS NURSE WITH WARM SYMPATHY. and is in conjunction with this Solar Eclipse.

This year I turn 33 - the number for the Master Teacher. I've known for some time now that Ascendant Master Mary Magdalene has been working on my behalf to guide me, and I see her as the "Red Cross Nurse" mentioned. I'm not sure what to expect, but I believe this coming year is going to be incredibly significant and transformative for me.

Considering her connection with Christ, I find this symbol of the Christmas Tree very comforting. If you study Christ consciousness or Christ Light, then perhaps you could see how I would interpret the tree as a symbol of ascension and consciousness, and the blinking colored lights as the colors of the "rays" which the Ascended Masters travel. Unbeknownst to me I have been honoring this Sabian Symbol in my home for several years. I have a 6 foot steel and glass palm tree that has served as my "Christmas Tree" for a while now. Draped over the top are several strands of multicolored blinking butterfly lights. I keep them on whenever I'm home, and everybody who passes through my house remarks on them. I just can't seem to take them down. They remind me of children, fun, freedom and innocence.

MCsea

Considering her connection with Christ, I find this symbol of the Christmas Tree very comforting. If you study Christ consciousness or Christ Light, then perhaps you could see how I would interpret the tree as a symbol of ascension and consciousness, and the blinking colored lights as the colors of the "rays" which the Ascended Masters travel. Unbeknownst to me I have been honoring this Sabian Symbol in my home for several years. I have a 6 foot steel and glass palm tree that has served as my "Christmas Tree" for a while now. Draped over the top are several strands of multicolored blinking butterfly lights. I keep them on whenever I'm home, and everybody who passes through my house remarks on them. I just can't seem to take them down. They remind me of children, fun, freedom and innocence.

Oh I can see it completely - thank you for this new spin on the tree of lights - so special to me too :D