spread for readers to ask re readings

shadowdancer

spread readers development

I was updating my readings index and came up with this, which could be used infrequently by readers. I have had a break of late, due to the fact I felt energies were not right, and could not put my finger on why.

This may help answer those questions in some small way. Layout will leave to you to decide ( I tend to not follow a rigid pattern anyway)

USING TAROT SPREAD

1 what are my strengths in doing readings

2 what are my weaknesses/areas to develop when doing readings.

3 Why am I blessed with guidance to do these readings?

4 How can I develop from this point onwards

5 How should I deal with blocks or feelings of readings not flowing well.

6 What actions should be avoided, which may affect spiritual connection

What is my lesson I am also learning as a reader when doing readings at this moment in time

If anyone uses this, let me know how it goes.

Davina

michmm

sounds interesting
will let you know how it goes, when i use it!
mich

bdavis

I plan to try this myself. I also have several friends that have the gift to read but don't trust themselves enough so I will pass this on to them also...I'll be sure to let you know how it goes..Thanks and Blessings

aibhlin

very interesting spread, thank you!

lifeisdifficult

Thank you

I tried this spread tonight with two decks at once. It was very insightful. 3 of the same cards came up in different positions but they worked so well based on imagery. So much fun!

Sunlit Wolf

To Shadowdancer

It was interesting to read your message. It has been over a year now since I have completed a reading for friends or clients. I started to feel sick over a year ago and stopped doing readings. (I never read when I feel sick tired or have had a drink of alcohol.) Although I have recovered, I have not been able to do readings for others. I have used my favourite cards to give me guidance and I have had nothing but positive indications to move forward and commence the healing again.
To get to the point I was drawn to your thread and will ponder on it for a while. I do believe I am starting to feel the tingle that goes through me when I do readings. Thanks again...

YDM42

Anyone want to post their results? I am willing to post mine. Should we start a thread to discuss the results? The imput of others might be helpful.