Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

Dvirgo

What a cute bear, beautiful cards..I'm in the process of learning this system very nice very very nice.

The story is good so far, looks like it's taking a sad turn. After this whole time I was expecting a little more action like at the beginning and the seance action lol

Keep it coming

starlightexp

Yaaawwwnn… He turned over in bed. A day off. A day to just sit and rest. All he ad going was 93 coming over so they could keep watch on The Princess’s place till it sold. He missed her. She was ways away now but they had been keeping in contact quite regularly. BEEP….…. BEEP…...BEEP. He didn’t even have to look. Three beeps meant three new messages and that always meant The Princess.
GOOD MORNING
HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE
ARE YOU OK WITH THINGS?

He started to text back…

Hey all is good here. Just doing nothing.

HAVE YOU USED THE CARDS

The new Pixie ones?

YES

Well I’ve started to play with them. I find that there are many things that mean things in them. It’s really fun to pic things up. How is the weather down there?

ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING THEM?

Better now. It helps to have the familiar style of art on them. I hope that even though you are not here somehow we will get the rest.

YOU WILL

How do you know?

THE TIME IS COMING FOR COMPLETION

You ok Princess?

THE NEW MOON BRINGS ALL THINGS TO A CLOSE

Huh? He texted back. He was having a strange feeling about this. Before the next text came in he hit the button to bring up his in box. The screen flashed the number that he had been talking to. The number was UNKNOWN…

Hello? Pixie?

No response.

He texted it again

No response.

He quick dialed up 93’s number, but before she could pick up the phone went nuts with vibrations and rings. There was a VERY large incoming multi-media message……

Attachments

• 20 The Garden.jpg
    20 The Garden.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 11 The Whip.jpg
    11 The Whip.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 300
  • 22 The Crossroads.jpg
    22 The Crossroads.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 294
  • 33 The Key.jpg
    33 The Key.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 283

cardlady22

I am very touched by this Garden.

ETA: Were the Rats garbled in transmission? I see posts, but no attachment.
post # 1, 9, 17, 33, 53, 64, 75, 84, 92

AJ

Our talented Starlight said (in a round-about way) in the Halloween/Melissa thread there is a real deck working.
This is just so brilliant!

I'm looking forward to having it in person, to place on a pedestal when not in use. Brilliant.

Lela

AJ said:
Our talented Starlight said (in a round-about way) in the Halloween/Melissa thread there is a real deck working.
This is just so brilliant!

What great news! This is such a fantastic project and the story that goes along with it, is just brilliant! Really looking forward to reading with a Pixie someday.

Dvirgo

Beautiful amazing stuff going on here :)
Oh and the story is getting exciting woooo

Dvirgo

cardlady22 said:
I am very touched by this Garden.

I think the rats morphed into mice I have been watching this thread and things just appear and disappear like the story paranormal stuff going on in this thread lol

Ashtaroot

Absolutly brilliant
Love everything everything
:heart:

Ashtaroot

cardlady22 said:

Lol yes cardlady and dvirgo the card has been tweaked. The cards are always being tweaked we have a perfectionist at work :) seriously he doesn't rest until satisfaction is achieved..
So you should always check all the cards over and over you never know what might have changed.. Sometime it's very small sometime it's big
Let see who has good eyes and memory. Sharpen your observation skills and post your findings and thoughts :D

cardlady22

I think I missed it. My little Tracking List doesn't note Rats or Mice. :(