Amethyst changing colors???

dayeus

wow.... fascinating!!!! never really heard of anything like this before....:)

saleeneh

Oh there is another thing that is kind of different. If I wear the ring at night my dreams are very vivid. In fact, I think I may have to start taking it off at night so I can get some rest.

celticnoodle

are they (the dreams) prophetic in nature too? or do you know?

saleeneh

Actually they are necromantic dreams (more so than usual) I have had these before but lately it is almost every night. funny thing, I was invited to a psychic meeting this next saturday, it was to be called reunions and was to be hosted by a lady I had never met, that connected people with their loved ones who have passed. I just got an email that she herself passed this past Saturday. I was wondering if this had something to do with my dreams lately. Don't know. This is something I have NEVER pursued. Dont want anything to do with acutally. In some ways it pursues me. I have been given messages before and had to relay them. Yeah, loads of fun. People look at you like your insane. I hate it! Well I hope she can finally say hi to all those people she has met through the years. It will truly be reunion for her.

celticnoodle

interesting.

I do understand about the people looking at you like you are insane. :laugh: it's quite similar for me with my psychic medium work at times. I hesitate to tell people that I am a psychic - medium--but word gets around. Once in a room full of people, someone mentioned to the group that I was a psychic - medium. you could've heard a pin drop, as everyone in the room who didn't already know this--picked their jaw up off the floor. :laugh: oh well!

mind you, this doesn't happen often. TG! and sometimes when someone finds out I am a psychic-medium, they are thrilled to death and put me through 100 questions, very excited about it.