Secret Tarot:Message on Knave of Wands leg.

hyatt

Has anyone else noticed La Papesse written on the paler (his left) leg. The word starts right on the edge of his calf. You have to look at it VERY close. It is in red and blue dots - kind of like it was made for 3D glasses. It is hardly there but it is there, i asked a couple friends to make sure i wasn't going crazy.
Last night i was in very bright light, right under a lamp. i had the cards just a couple of inches from my face. I was looking at the pencil marks under some of the watercolors. Since I do watercolors I wanted to see if she used a drawing then painted or just freestyled it. (There are two groups of thought in watercolors those who use pencil and those who do not) So I was checking it out up close and I saw that word written on his leg/ground.
Then finding that, and it is very hard to see I'll admit that. I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen it.

lunakasha

hyatt said:
Has anyone else noticed La Papesse written on the paler (his left) leg. The word starts right on the edge of his calf. You have to look at it VERY close. It is in red and blue dots - kind of like it was made for 3D glasses. It is hardly there but it is there, i asked a couple friends to make sure i wasn't going crazy.

Nope, you're not crazy!!! I can see it now that you have brought it to my attention....wonder what the significance might be??? And it would have been very difficult to make out (for me) if I hadn't already known I was looking for it....(hey, no.....I don't really need glasses! :eek: LOL!)

This makes me wonder if there might be other "hidden" words within this deck.....interesting!!! I will take a closer look at them and post if I find anything. [i[Secret Tarot[/i] indeed!!! :D

:) Luna

Centaur

hyatt said:
Then finding that, and it is very hard to see I'll admit that. I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen it.

Ooooo... thank you for pointing that out! :)

Why would he have that on his leg? Interesting. Also, is it significant that it is written on his leg and not on any other part of his body?

mj07

I just was checking this out and it looks like a printing error to me!

do we have an 'official' thread on this guy yet? has anyone commented yet, on *cough* how well endowed he is? and what's he pointing at?

Centaur

mj07 said:
do we have an 'official' thread on this guy yet? has anyone commented yet, on *cough* how well endowed he is? and what's he pointing at?

LOLOLOL!!!! Yes... now you mention it, he is rather well endowed. Haha. })

Should we start a separate thread on the card, or keep this thread as the thread for that card? What do you think?

lunakasha

mj07 said:

The Knave of WANDS indeed.....hehehehe!!! })

:D Luna

mj07

so, why is he so pale, and what's he pointing at?

hyatt

I'm not going crazy!

Oh, I am soooooooo thankful that other people see it. I was afraid I might be the only one. I thought it might be a printing opps. But it doesn't line up - even though it is the same font. Then I thought it might just be on my deck and I would look like an idiot. THANKS for seeing it too!
I can't really think of any special connection that they would have. They do share a similar position, he is in the middle a stone building on one side and his wand on the other. But that might even be stretching it. He is sooo pale too. It almost looks like he is wearing a mask.
He is very endowed! I think the bright white highlight on it doesn't help. At first I thought it was a pouch of some sorts that he was carrying.

Centaur

From the LWB:

'Friendly, messenger, unexpected news'

I think that maybe his pointing gesture is almost a gesture of 'hello', or 'excuse me, I have a message for you'. Hehehehe. It is almost as though he is perhaps walking into a social gathering of some sorts... and we are seeing him from the perspective of a person at that social gathering... the person whom he carries a message for. He is approaching with the message.

I always imagine the Wands suit to be a fiery energy, which is very well suited to sexual energy. Perhaps this would explain why he seems to be so large in the trouser department. })

Myrrha

Hyatt, that is very interesting! What came to mind is that he is the illegitimate son of La Papessa. No one knows this, it is a *secret*!! He does a lot of spying, messengering, and "business" for La Papessa who is an important figure in court intrigue.

--Myrrha