The sun clarified by the world as feelings

AmmiPierre

Hello people!

I got the sun clarified by the world to a question: what her feelings. I would like to know: can it be romantic?
The outcome didn't sound very romantic to me, in fact I saw it could be difficult to get a relationship (7 of pentacles).

Anyway,
what is the sun clarified by the world as feelings to you? Romantic or friendship?

Thank you all very much!
I am very new to tarot.

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, AmmiPierre!

As someone's feelings, the Sun suggests that she's happy and the World as clarifier points to her being complete or contented. Together they suggest someone who is content with the status quo. So whatever the relationship is between her and the person for whom you did the reading (the Querent), she's happy with that as it is.

The 7P as outcome sounds like the Querent will be left waiting to see the fruits of their labor, meaning no relationship, or at least not the kind of relationship the Querent wants.

Rodney

Alacrael

I agree very much with rwcarter on this.

I can't add anything to his interpretation beyond just putting my voice behind it as well and saying that I think he's completely right. Really nice bit of reading there, and i think it's put very well. :)

SunChariot

Hello people!

I got the sun clarified by the world to a question: what her feelings. I would like to know: can it be romantic?
The outcome didn't sound very romantic to me, in fact I saw it could be difficult to get a relationship (7 of pentacles).

Anyway,
what is the sun clarified by the world as feelings to you? Romantic or friendship?

Thank you all very much!
I am very new to tarot.

The way I see it, we are talking about some super positive warm caring feelings. Both cards are very good and positive ones.

While, to me, it does not specify if we are talking deep friendship or a romantic relationship either way both The Sun AND The World, for me are very strong and positive cards.

The Sun would say to me that her feelings are very warm feelings that feel good to her. Very positive and happy feelings. Thinking of you definitely makes her happy, using my meanings for the card. The World is about the very best positive experiences, so in answer to your question, it would say that her feelings for you are of the best kind, very warm again and deeply caring. They bring her a lot of joy.

Now that could be a romantic relationship OR a deep friendship. The thing is in how you phrase the question. All you asked about was what she felt. The cards will answer exactly what you ask. So if you want to know IF she has romantic feelings, then that is what you need to ask. The phrasing of the question has A LOT to do with how the answer comes out and what info the cards give you.

For me, yes/no questions do not work but you can still ask the cards something like "What can you tell me know about if "X" (the person in question) has romantic feelings for me. Then they should answer that question.

That said, also please remember that usually ANYTHING that shows up talking about the future can be changed. So even IF the cards were to tell you that if would be difficult for you to create a romantic relationship with this person, that does NOT mean that this can't be changed. The future that the cards show is not set in stone and in the vast majority of times it can be changed. As a reader, I think it's a good thing to always remember that.

So let's say IF the cards had told you that it would be difficult to create a relationship with this person, you can ask them MORE questions like....."Why would it be difficult?" "What obstacles are in the way?" "How can I remove these obstacles to make things easier?" "What can I do that would make it easier to create a romantic relationship with "X"? (The DO what the cards suggest).

The cards just tell you the future from where you are now if you continue down the same path. You can chose to change paths and that can change the future predicted to a different one. And that is the real beauty of Tarot, imo. It doesn't just tell you the future you want it coming (or not). It can show you how to create more of what you want in your life. All you have to do is ask. :grin:

Babs

bubblyNightmare

I see the Sun+World combo as someone who's already satisfied with being by themselves, their happiness does not depend on a third party. If you want to get with her it's going to be hard work and there's no guarantee that your efforts will bare fruits

SunChariot

I see the Sun+World combo as someone who's already satisfied with being by themselves, their happiness does not depend on a third party. If you want to get with her it's going to be hard work and there's no guarantee that your efforts will bare fruits
bubblyNightmare has a good point here too. If the question was just "What are her feelings?" instead of "What are her feelings for you?" The answer may just be talking about how she feels in general, not how she feels about you. Which could lead to the cards saying she feels happy and content as things are, rather than that she feels happy and content with you.

The more specific the question, the more specific the answer is likely to be. From what I can see in the original post, the question was just what are her feelings. So the answer may not even literally be about her feelings for you, if that is not what was asked.

Babs

JDusk

Anyway,

I don't have much experience reading for other people, but I do have a different perspective on this. It sounds to me like you did ask what her feelings are about you, and not just how she feels in general - and this changes the meaning significantly. (Please correct me if I'm wrong!) Sun and World are very positive - joy and fulfillment. While others are interpreting this as being her overall emotions at this point in time (and therefore doesn't feel she needs a romantic relationship because she feels happy and complete already), if these are her feelings TOWARDS you it could suggest YOU make her feel happy and complete.

I think you are right that 7 of Pentacles indicates it will be difficult to get a relationship, or that it would be a relationship that requires a lot of effort and dedication. This does not necessarily indicate that there will be no positive result, however - it could be that the hard work pays off ultimately. But you must be prepared for the time and effort, and it is not a process you can rush.

I personally associate the Sun more with friendship than romance, but World feels like she wants you to be a part of her life, whether as a close friend or romantic partner.