Knight of Cups as Feelings

siren85

What would you interpret the Knight of Cups as someone's feelings for you as? I searched the forum and could only find discussions on the Knight as a Person/or character trait... but what would you make of him as someone's feelings? Would it be fair to say that they have romantic, loving feelings? perhaps they idealise you? or atleast their emotions are affected.

jayem

well, to describe a person is to describe their character (unless you mean phsyical), and to describe their character could also play into how they feel. knight of cups is the passionate, loving man who sweeps you off your feet. knights are all about force and swiftness, so you could say this persons feelings of love and passion for the querent are comming on fast and strong.

Wonderwoman

Happily falling in love with you..

You are one lucky gal Siren85, how he feels for you? He's fascinated, taken, in lust, love for you. Think of a blind roofer....He's Falling for you!
Lucky Indeed! :)

In addition...he might make a few propositions, not necessarily a full blown proposal but perhaps an outing, dinner, movies..etc..

siren85

hey, thanks! lol. in love with me? hmm. I just met the fella, so... I don't know, but no propositions yet. :( It's interesting that the knight was crossed by the Queen of Swords; so it seems like he's trying to hold it in, being reasonable and rational, and therefore I don't really know where he stands at the moment.

caridwen

jayem said:
well, to describe a person is to describe their character (unless you mean phsyical), and to describe their character could also play into how they feel. knight of cups is the passionate, loving man who sweeps you off your feet. knights are all about force and swiftness, so you could say this persons feelings of love and passion for the querent are comming on fast and strong.

In that case I would be interested to know how you interpret the Knight of Wands:)

caridwen

siren85 said:
What would you interpret the Knight of Cups as someone's feelings for you as? I searched the forum and could only find discussions on the Knight as a Person/or character trait... but what would you make of him as someone's feelings? Would it be fair to say that they have romantic, loving feelings? perhaps they idealise you? or atleast their emotions are affected.

The Knight of Cups is impetuous, romantic and liable to fall in love at the drop of a hat. He is the grail knight and after some kind of ideal - whether or not you fit that ideal is neither here nor there as this dreamy Knight lives mostly in his imagination which doesn't always tally with reality. He is forever falling in love with the most unsuitable people maybe because he in some way enjoys the highs and lows of unrequited love and to have that love returned would be too realistic for him to handle. He would like to rescue a damsel in distress and maybe typified by the 'rescuer' male - the man who enjoys 'rescuing' women whether they need it or not. He is immature and probably unable or unwilling to handle a grown up relationship so probably prefers to admire from a distance. He can also represent a stage in a romantic relationship.

He definitely has a romantic inclination towards you but whether he actually does anything about it or sighs from a distance is to be seen:p

BLFO

knight cups doesn't always mean that someone is in love with your. I have gotten the card in relationships when arguements were involved. A knight is one a horse that travels. Traveling is about coming and going. Knight Cups means that someone will bring an new emotional situation in your life. That could be love or hurt feelings.

Unless you are using two cards for each position it would be hard to tell if the Knight Cups is a positive or negative emotional situation. Romantic or not. But then again, it depends on what type of spread you are using and the surrounding cards.

jayem

caridwen said:
In that case I would be interested to know how you interpret the Knight of Wands:)
i know, most people put the my interpretation of the kn.cups for the kn.wands, but i dont see the kn.wands with any love or tender emotions. more like, energy, charisma... maybe a little cockiness.

mystic mal

Knight of cups

I see the Knight of cups as Mummys favourite boy and he in turn will love his mother,when he has a lover he will adore her too and will bring out the romanticism in you,he must always have a love object to persue and worship.but committment and responsibility are not for him.He is the type you will always remember with fondness if you have loved him like Romeo and Juliet or as a first real love..with Pisces qualities,watery,emotional and unable to make a snap decision but when love hurts them they can turn to drink,drugs or stimulants to drown their sorrows but when they are in love.boy,this sure is the original knight in shining armour.

Pao

outcome

how would the knight be seen as the outcome for the relationship then? One person proposing to another? or asking them out? a declaration of feelings or falling in love. got me thinking now. :) as a person I get it, he is romantic, kinda like prince charming but as an outcome to the relationship I still am not 100% clear.