View Single Post
Student of Astrology

Minderwiz 
Student of Astrology

Hi Luanalfey, Sorry that I missed your posting here before posting a similar spread in the Astrology section in response to AG.

Our spreads are very similar and the only thing that strikes me since both postings is that if the object is to make some predictions of what might happen (or at least trends ) then it might be better to see the placements as Houses, rather than signs (though most modern astrologers do see signs as naturally associated with houses). Thus the seventh House card would say something about relationships, partnerships, marriage, open enemies. The Houses are the places or areas of our lives in which things happen.

If the object of the reading is related to a period of time then not only could we treat each card as a twelfth of the period, we could also invest it with some of the qualities of the sign it represents in placement terms. Thus the first card may relate not only to the first part of the time period but might have an Aries colour, indicating that in this period we are more thrusting and assertive.

It's just a thought - I've not in anyway tested it and would welcome feedback from others who have.

Minderwiz
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2