Hello! I'm new to Druidcraft (and to tarot!)

Aedrielle

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say hello and express my elation that I found this forum. I am very new to tarot (I bought my first deck last September, 2009) and even newer to the DruidCraft Tarot (I bought my deck in February of this year, 2010).

I've been reading through a lot of the study threads and I've posted a few of my initial impressions of some recent cards I've drawn, but I feel like I'm a little late to the party - like YEARS late! It looks like this study forum was hopin' several years ago.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I'm loving this forum and I wish I'd thought to search for something like this last year when I got my first deck, I think I would have learned a lot more in the past 10 months!

Also - I did a reading with my DruidCraft deck the other day using a spread I found on this forum, A Deck Interview. I got some really, really interesting cards come up and I'd love to share. Should I post this here because it used the DruidCraft and it was about that deck in particular, or should I post it in the main forum under Your Readings?

Thanks for all your help and I look forward to lots of learning!! :)

Disa

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!

The Druidcraft is my all time fave. I think you should post the reading under "your readings". Make sure you read the directions about posting so you can get some good feedback. Have fun :)

Aedrielle

Thank you!! :)

I will do that, thanks :)

canid

Welcome & you sure chose a great deck to start with! Isn't it awesome? Wait till you have more to compare it to & you may appreciate it even more. If I were ever stuck on an island eating nothing but coconuts & bananas, my deck choice would be the Druid Craft. And one more...

Aedrielle

Thank you! Yeah, I love it so much. I do want to buy some more decks, but I'm afraid that I've set the bar high with this deck and I'll have a hard time finding another I love as much.

merissa_88

Hi Aedrielle!

Thanks for posting about the princess of pentacles. I really like the princess cards. I've only had this deck for a few months also. Peace, Merissa

jcwirish

Hi there. So glad you're loving the forum. The Dc is a great deck. It's one of my favorites and it reads so well. :)

Aedrielle

Thanks, JcwIrish and Merrisa!

Yep, I love how well the DruidCraft reads. I've NEVER had a reading with it that I couldn't decipher. So far, anyway :)

Toxicmage

I've had the DC deck for about a month and I really like it a lot.