Bohemian Gothic Tarot 3rd. Ed.

RunningWild

I'm not going to start a whole new series of threads on the 3rd. edition here. I just wanted to point out a few of the changes that I've noticed between it and the 1st edition. One can find examples of the 1st edition through a search engine check.

I'm still not sure if I like this 3rd edition as much as I like the images I've seen of the first which seems clearer and sharper, though that may just be because those are digital. Karen Mahoney did say they were making some lighting changes on the 3rd and I think that's apparent when compared with what I've found available online.

I want to note here that most of what's already been examined in the study group for the 1st edition still applies to the 3rd edition. I've gone through all of the Major Arcana threads and the only card(s) that I've noticed to have been altered significantly are the Lovers. The 3rd edition comes with two. The figures in the cards have been changed in one way or another. I don't think that detracts from what's been said about previous editions.

I'll post more if I find anything unusual with the minors.