A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

starsongs

Sacred Circle Card A Day, March 26

Today 2 cards came out when trying to draw one. They were drawn earlier in the day, but only now got around to posting.

The High Priestess and Ace of Swords

The High Priestess is such a beautiful card. I love the swan, the little well and the rainbow around the Moon. The mood is so magical. The ace of swords that we had the pleasure of discussing first is such a lovely and hopeful card too..

The 2 together make me think of what were subconscious stirrings becoming conscious thought; still raw and not yet entirely formed, but beginning to take shape...new ideas and concepts born from introspection...

Also, perhaps a suggestion not to over-intellectualize, but to listen to the inner voice of the spirit..

I've had great readings from Creative Fire and 13thFaeChylde with the Sacred Circle on the Reading Exchange Thread. That has really helped me to get better in touch with the deck too. I look forward to exploring alot further with all of you....

Starsongs

BlueLotus

Six of Wands -- Success

This Card is one of my favorites.

It is entitled success, and should fortell joy and happiness, along with some good luck which is symbolized by a couple of swallows flitting through the summer sky.

It's like one gets a deserved break after doing some hard work, or exhausting oneself.

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately, and feel much better, thus I think this card says I am on the right track and will soon see some tangible results that deserve appreciation.

13thFaeChylde

March 27 ~ Queen of Discs

A couple of things are being told to me by the woman in green...

1 ~ that I need to write down my plans...financial and familial plans, in order to help bring them to FRUITION.

2 ~ that feeling the earth beneath me is very much needed today....and is in fact a big part of my plans today. Some friends are coming over to help clear out the yard, and we'll be having a bonfire. I plan to do lots of yard work today...and will be calling upon the Queen for guidance as to what needs to be done.

starsongs

March 27, 10 of Swords, Disillusion

This is such an interesting card (and is one that turned up in the last reading i got)

An Owl circles in the sky above 9 swords crossed by 1. A Stone circle is underneath.

The message feels like it is to see things for what they are. To be aware of signs and omens. To cut away illusion and see and both the light and dark apects of self. To see the whole picture and find the Wisdom's lesson in everything.

I've gotten several Owl messages this week.

In reading the book it talks about inevitable endings and things built upon illusion. In a larger time frame, this is very much a time of endings and beginnings for me and new understandings that include realizations of unrealistic expectation.

How the card relates specifically to today, I'm not yet sure; but I'll be watching for signs and omens.

Starsongs

contrascarpe

March 27 - The Tower

This is why I like to choose my card at the END of the day, lol ....

Should I be sensing a disruption? I am going to a play this evening which is starring a friend of my SO. This woman's life is in turmoil and keeps turning to my SO for counseling, sometimes too much. I try to keep my mouth shut and I sense this card is a caution that I should continue to do that this evening.

Ah, the wisdom of the Tarot .....

CreativeFire

27 March - 6 of Wands - Success

Running a bit late posting this one ...

A good card to draw and it was a great day spending some time with my son & Mum and then out with friends (our team came 2nd in the Trivia fund raiser night!) so that might be the "success" shown in the card :D

CreativeFire

CreativeFire

28 March - The Green Man - 0

Drew the Green Man this morning and have been pondering on his significance all day. Did not even go outside at all - bit tired and a little hungover from last night ;)

Maybe he is telling me to be more adventurous and spend some time outside in the fresh air and enjoying nature!

He did remind me however to go and water my potted plants LOL

CreativeFire

BlueLotus

Seven of Swords -- Diplomacy

This card, as its name implies, advises that diplomacy , tact as well as cooperation should rule over aggression when dealing with others. It is a time for making amends and relax some . Seven of Swords

It urges us to develop a spiritual awareness for our own environment, and appreciate its sacredness.

I always try to be environmentally aware , and I am also ever trying to be patient and understand where others come from in all my dealings ; but it doesn't hurt at all to be reminded how important it is to be extra tactful today .

starsongs

Sacred Circlke Card A Day, March 28

Page of Discs, Health

The card shows a man dressed in green kneeling among dandelions in the forest with the sun shining through the trees.

Yes, I need to go out and take a walk and enjoy nature a bit!

starsongs

Nitegoddess

March 29 ... 4 Cups.. Discontent

Today, I start new classes.. I have been out of sorts the last few days.. a lot going on...

The job I must let go is coming near the end of the contract. I am sure this is what this card means. My relationship with family and hubby are fine. He has been over attentive lately which I am not used to ???