Location spread?

DeLani

Hi all,
I am fairly certain that I am going to have to move away soon. But I don't know where to! Does anyone know of a spread that can help you pinpoint a geographical place or area?
Thanx!

lark

Move Spread

Hi Delani, this is the closest thing I could find.
Maybe you should get out your trusty pendulum and a map and use it in combination with this spread.

1. The kind of place that would be most conducive to your well-being.

2. Your chances of moving within the next.......(state time frame)

3. How you will find your special place.

4. Something you need to know about this spot.

5. What needs to happen before you can move.

6. Something you need to consider about this place.

7. Outcome

*This spread was from Power Tarot pg.218
Let us know how it turns out.

DeLani

Lark,
That looks like a great spread. I will try it.
But, I don't have a pendulum. I've never been able to get one to work properly.

lark

Oh that's ok . Just thought it might be a good experiment.
See where it leads you.
You can use anything for a pendulum. I used to put my wedding ring on a string before I got one.
We had to move 9 times in the first 12 years of our marriage so my heart goes out to you.
I hope this spread helps and gives you a little clarity.

DeLani

Hi again Lark,
As I'm looking at this spread again, I'm wondering what is the difference between position #4 & #6? What I need to know about the place, what I need to consider about it...Is one like, a positive aspect to consider and the other is a negative aspect? Just curious.

lark

I think from how I'm reading it that #4 is more of a set in stone thing like....know that it will be noisy there,....know that it is a long way to the store,... know that it is close to your grandma.
Like a thing that is, that you can't change. It just is

#6 is more like choices and considerations that you have control of like...Are you concidering how far you will have to drive to work, are you concidering the neighborhood, are you condidering the weather ect...
Almost like a heads up advice card that says hey look at this are you considering this because this can be changed.

Does that help?

ElfantPup

I realize this thread hasn't been active in a long time, but I just came across it. I could really use this, and was thinking about the difference between 4 and 6, and seeing the difference as slim, wondered why not tweak it to make one concerning specifically the place, and the other more general.
For my own purpose I'm going to designate 4 as something I need to know about the place and 6 as something I need to consider (not necessarily about the place; likely about how the transition will affect me)
Just my 2 cents,
Thanks for posting the spread.
Merry Christmas.