Working for an online tarot service

WiseOakReiki

Just wanted to update everyone that I am now on Keen. They do have a chat option but nobody has sought me out for chat yet. So far, I can be logged in all day and get just one or two calls. Part of this is because I'm new and not rated very high yet. After only three calls, I'll be looking into some of the other options discussed in this thread. I already applied to didlabs and am looking into Phuture me.

Phone lines are tough! I know that based on what I had heard here and other places but I guess I just had to experience it to really know.

Aunty Anthea

Just wanted to update everyone that I am now on Keen. They do have a chat option but nobody has sought me out for chat yet. So far, I can be logged in all day and get just one or two calls. Part of this is because I'm new and not rated very high yet. After only three calls, I'll be looking into some of the other options discussed in this thread. I already applied to didlabs and am looking into Phuture me.

Phone lines are tough! I know that based on what I had heard here and other places but I guess I just had to experience it to really know.

I am sure that we all wish you Good Luck :heart:

I am not sure how phoneline services work, are you stuck indoors for a set number of hours waiting for a call?

I know you are able to show yourself as unavailable if you need to go out but when you are indoors, it must be difficult to be doing housework (for example) one minute, then having to rush of and answer the phone without any time to switch yourself on or meditate as many readers do :(

In the UK, some readers advertise in a psychic magazines and include a link containing their phone service contact details. I believe some people do well by advertising for themselves and not just relying on the adverts put out by the phoneservice :)

Saskia

Tarotlova, more info?

I read on here, I really enjoy it email only readings. :)

Hi Tarotlova, can you tell more about this service (Phuture me?). Their website says it's an online app for chats and I'm really not keen to type on my phone, if that's what required. So is it by email or by chat, and is it on the phone or do the readers actually use computers? I'm a fast typist but I passionately hate tapping texts on phone screen - so cumbersome and slow.

kduphily

Just an update as well, I emailed didilabs and they emailed back with a test reading over the weekend, so I am going to send it in and see what happens. Hopefully my reading style works for them, any pointers as to what they are looking for, for anyone who works for them? Thanks for any info

tarotlova

Hi Tarotlova, can you tell more about this service (Phuture me?). Their website says it's an online app for chats and I'm really not keen to type on my phone, if that's what required. So is it by email or by chat, and is it on the phone or do the readers actually use computers? I'm a fast typist but I passionately hate tapping texts on phone screen - so cumbersome and slow.

No you do it all on your desktop or iPad, of course you can do it on your phone if you wish! What happens is you have to do 5 free readings and if you pass that you put a profile up and a short YouTube video of yourself if you want too. Readers open an account select their own cards and choose a reader to read their spread. It's all done via email you get a email when there is a reading to be done. You don't have to type madly either as we are given three days to do them. George is a member on here Callanish feel free to PM him with any more questions. I really enjoy working on Phuture everyone is nice and helpful and it's more of a family type atmosphere. :)

WiseOakReiki

I am sure that we all wish you Good Luck :heart:

I am not sure how phoneline services work, are you stuck indoors for a set number of hours waiting for a call?

I know you are able to show yourself as unavailable if you need to go out but when you are indoors, it must be difficult to be doing housework (for example) one minute, then having to rush of and answer the phone without any time to switch yourself on or meditate as many readers do :(

In the UK, some readers advertise in a psychic magazines and include a link containing their phone service contact details. I believe some people do well by advertising for themselves and not just relying on the adverts put out by the phoneservice :)

Being stuck indoors doesn't bother me at all as I am a full time student online. Between that and my social media outlets for tarot, I am on the computer most of the time.

Also, for this service, starting out at a lower rating means not very many calls. I can be logged in all day and get just two calls.

The hard part is having to come up to very quick answers to yes or no questions that don't always sit well with me. I cannot reword the question with the client. They want to know if he's coming back, if he has feelings for me, why my boss is being a jerk etc. I feel with phone lines I just don't have the time to get information from the cards that I feel I can trust. Maybe other people can do it but it's not for me.

Cocobird55

Just an update as well, I emailed didilabs and they emailed back with a test reading over the weekend, so I am going to send it in and see what happens. Hopefully my reading style works for them, any pointers as to what they are looking for, for anyone who works for them? Thanks for any info

It took me a while to feel confident, but I passed my test. I think they are pretty open to all reading styles. Working for them is very structured, though. I've enjoyed it.

Good luck!

WiseOakReiki

No you do it all on your desktop or iPad, of course you can do it on your phone if you wish! What happens is you have to do 5 free readings and if you pass that you put a profile up and a short YouTube video of yourself if you want too. Readers open an account select their own cards and choose a reader to read their spread. It's all done via email you get a email when there is a reading to be done. You don't have to type madly either as we are given three days to do them. George is a member on here Callanish feel free to PM him with any more questions. I really enjoy working on Phuture everyone is nice and helpful and it's more of a family type atmosphere. :)

I also applied to Phutureme. They came back and said they are currently doing website maintenance and won't be hiring until mid November.

WiseOakReiki

I also applied to didilabs and submitted my test email. I am in the same boat you are hoping they will approve of my reading style. I will say it was a good challenge to have to come up with a certain number of characters per card and I feel it will give me a chance to work on spreads that I wouldn't normally do. Good luck!

Sar

Good luck, girls!