The Lost Tarot

Nemia

What a great and crazy idea :) The cards look beautiful. I never worked with an all-majors deck, though, and I don't think it's for me. Could he do a full deck? That would take a lifetime...

mrpants

Looks like the full deck will be released this fall/winter. If you scroll down, you will see the aces. I'm not usually a fan of either photo/digital decks, or anything ren-faire-y, but the execution and quality here is really nice. I'll look forward to seeing his take on the number cards!

ayuryogini

This deck is so gorgeous. I'm just a little reluctant to back it since it's Majors only and it looks like he has 2 more projects in the works: #2 a full 78 deck and #3 a Minors only. I'd hate to have to wait till Project #3 to complete my deck.
I might just wait for the full 78 deck.

theEnigma

This deck is so gorgeous. I'm just a little reluctant to back it since it's Majors only and it looks like he has 2 more projects in the works: #2 a full 78 deck and #3 a Minors only. I'd hate to have to wait till Project #3 to complete my deck.
I might just wait for the full 78 deck.

My sentiments exactly. Would rather wait for the full deck- seems expensive for majors + aces.

Grandmort

Be aware that The Lost Tarot color Major Arcana now on Kickstarter is a Limited Edition of 500 decks, signed & numbered, and that some of the card are unique to this set and will be changed in the full deck.

If the current Lost Tarot Limited Edition campaign is a success, their future plans include a second Kickstarter campaign:

- The complete 78-card Lost Tarot COLOR deck (Major and Minor Arcana).

Then later, a third campaign:

- Another limited edition of the FULL MONO version of The Lost Tarot (Major and Minor Arcana).

So, the full 78-card deck will be available in color AND in mono, yay!

chorphee

Such a beautiful deck, rich with colors and details... soon mine... :D if the 78 cards is released!

FLizarraga

Trust ana luisa to find the beauties... :love:

It's a magnificent deck. And the whole project is just fantastic.

I will wait for the full deck, though. Crossing my fingers here!

garmonbozia

I really love this deck, but am really torn about buying a majors only!

garmonbozia

I talked myself into it and backed it!