The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Gazel

I might have problems commenting on some of your blogs, when my own blog is not in "system" but on my own domain. That doesn't mean I'm not trying to read them.

faunabay

OK, I got pissed off enough that I just started another blog on blogspot. So my blog address is changed in my profile. LOL And I have my first reading up there too. :laugh:
Now I just need to figure out the best way to post pictures. I've got a scan of my first reading but it's kind of small. Not too easy to see the cards. I'll figure it out though.

Onyx

I have learned that lesson many times and now I always, alway, ALWAYS compose e-mails and blogs and anything of substantial length off line. It is easy to cut and paste it into the blog program far easier and I don't lose my head and my sanity when it seems to disappear.

Onyx.

firecatpickles

I should have warned you about yahoo blogs. They are substandard. You will be much happier with blogspot.

souljourney

Yep... I tried a Yahoo blog since I already have a Yahoo ID. Well I got myself a gmail/google ID and am using blogspot.

Still not sure how it all works and stuff but I guess I'll figure it out.

faunabay

I've already had a much better experience with blogspot. They automatically save to draft what I'm typing every second or so. (highfive) Now they don't have as many different templates to choose from, but.....who cares when you can't actually blog on the cool template? LOL

Jyscal

Hey all. Im not sure if we will need to repost week two's reading and reflection threads or move on to week three. I personally would'nt mind, but mabye it should be a group decision? Just a thought. Hope everyone returns safely and refreshed!

firecatpickles

If you have any readings saved off-line go ahead and re-post, otherwise, just start again.

This only affects a few of us fortunately.

firefrost

I've been and gone and dunnit.

I went to the Haiku thread this morning, and drew The Emperor. Another Major :neutral:

So, I've just split my deck and I'm just using Majors for a while to see how it goes.

Marvellous, innit? A few months ago, I joined a small circle project to read just with majors, and because I didn't want to spit any decks, I bought two Majors-only decks.

Now I find myself doing two things I never wanted to - Splitting my deck and reading with Majors only.

I'd better get something good from this...!!!!

Asher

Kilted Kat said:
This only affects a few of us fortunately.

Hey K_K,

I have disappeared from the list on your first post. Would you mind re-adding me? I have a deck introduction and a new deck interview spread posted on my blog.

Thanks!

Asher