Missing Card from my new "Faeries' Oracle" =(

babyJo

Thanks for all the suggestions...

The email to UK publisher bounce back, the lady who take care of this section is on maternity leave. So there might be another 3months wait...

::FINGERS CROSSED::

Jewel

~Jewel crosses her fins for BabyJo~ ... Good luck!!! Come by and visit the Faeries Oracle "study group" anyhow. We can tell you all about the Journeyman while you wait for him, envy you for having 2 Himself cards :p and get you involved! Perhaps that will make time pass quicker.

P.S. do not read the card meanings (even for you missing card) until you do the exercises in the book ... and you can also do those while you wait for your card. Then you and the faeries can have a welcome home party for the Journeyman when he finally arrives.

babyJo

After nearly 8 months of effort!!
They have finally answer my email and promise to send me a replacement card!! YAY!!! I shall have a completed deck soon :)

Thank you for all your kind advise!! AT is a wonderful forum :)

Disa

Well, THAT is wonderful news!!! :)

Jewel

Baby Jo sorry it took so long, but I am sooooooooo glad for you that they will send you the missing card. Congrats!

babyJo

Jewel said:
Baby Jo sorry it took so long, but I am sooooooooo glad for you that they will send you the missing card. Congrats!

Thanks!!! I think it just make the deck extra special.
We have to hold a welcome party for "Journeyman", LOL!!!

Jewel

babyJo said:
We have to hold a welcome party for "Journeyman", LOL!!!
Bring him on by the Study Group and WE WILL!!!